Old Iron Trucklines

M-drive

Lo
Who has belittled your sexuality? I never saw 1 post from Matt that said anything about your change. I watched part of your video. Who are your sources? If I was Matt, I would contact a lawyer. You have made an attempt to slander his name based on third party hearsay. He could get a lot more out of you in court and could sue you personally for those comments, of which were meant to harm his reputation. Truth is you had O/O's working for you but you so far have refused to pay them. You have a history of not paying bills as backed up in the MB Court Registry, the first place I check when doing business with MB based companies. You try to deflect and blame with nothing that is relevant to how your poor management of your company put you into the situation you are in. You admitted your company was in financial difficulties. Heck, even MB Hydro had to go after you for money. You are better off claiming bankruptcy. Found this on the MB Court site. Even someone named Andrew Tully had to be sued by MPIC to get paid in 2001. If this is you, did you disclose this information to MPIC, before you obtained coverage? I know a commercial investigator for MPIC. Maybe since you refuse to answer my questions, should I call him to get the answers?

ile #Reg DateShort TitleSC01-01-8496916-Feb-2001MPIC VS REDLAND TRANSPORTATION
Lol. Give her.

M-drive

Well biggie thinks he's important on here for some reason. Unfortunately now he will carry on for the next bit.
Geez........I thought that this was finally over. It is starting to feel like the Covid pandemic, never ending. Can we get a vaccination for this?

BIGGE

Call your Investigator friend and let me know.
Simple question requires a simple answer but you seem incapable of providing reasons why you are hauled into court to pay bills. I predict OLD IRON will declare bankruptcy, not pay the money they owe people and you will start up under another name. See if my crystal ball is right and I will be watching for you. BUH BYE Andrew/Madison Tully.

M-drive

Simple question requires a simple answer but you seem incapable of providing reasons why you are hauled into court to pay bills. I predict OLD IRON will declare bankruptcy, not pay the money they owe people and you will start up under another name. See if my crystal ball is right and I will be watching for you. BUH BYE Andrew/Madison Tully.

You watch all you want. Again you seem to be some angry company driver thar thinks you are something special. Calling me by my old name. Dam I'm hurt. I see you locked down your profile. Guess you're scared to be outed. I find most people that go on like you do havevbig skeletons in your closet. So whats your real name

BIGGE

You watch all you want. Again you seem to be some angry company driver thar thinks you are something special. Calling me by my old name. Dam I'm hurt. I see you locked down your profile. Guess you're scared to be outed. I find most people that go on like you do havevbig skeletons in your closet. So whats your real name
Try finding the money to pay people that you screwed over.

loaders

Site Supporter
People....please! We all know that this dispute is of the greatest importance......to you and only you. The rest of us have no interest in the name calling and accusations. Please take this to Private Messages, or personal emails, or telephone calls......anywhere but here. It is tiresome and honestly, painfully boring. Time to wrap it up Admin?

BIGGE

People....please! We all know that this dispute is of the greatest importance......to you and only you. The rest of us have no interest in the name calling and accusations. Please take this to Private Messages, or personal emails, or telephone calls......anywhere but here. It is tiresome and honestly, painfully boring. Time to wrap it up Admin?
Personal attacks were started my M-Drive, who later admitted to be Madison. I am more interested in why she continued to hire O/O's, continued to get them to haul loads when she knew she could not pay them as she was swimming in bills she could not pay and O/O's that work there previously had to go to court to get a judgement to collect the money that was owed to them. I also have heard she did not pay employees but that is just a rumour. What about WCB? What about the source deductions of employees? I think anyone who is considering working for this company should know about the past history of the owner not paying her bills and not paying O/O's. FYI, she does not answer phone calls, e-mails, texts or people knocking on her door, so how would you suggest people get paid?

loaders

Site Supporter
Not by using these site. You and the other parties involved have made your points and surprisingly, no other members have decided to respond or to offer any advice. That should tell you that no one is interested. Take your complaints to the proper authorities or retain competent legal counsel and peruse this in court, again if necessary. 6 pages of back and forth name calling is a useless and non productive waste of everyone’s time.

thebluffs1

Site Supporter
Not by using these site. You and the other parties involved have made your points and surprisingly, no other members have decided to respond or to offer any advice. That should tell you that no one is interested. Take your complaints to the proper authorities or retain competent legal counsel and peruse this in court, again if necessary. 6 pages of back and forth name calling is a useless and non productive waste of everyone’s time.

But hey, what else would we read for entertainment. This has been a great pairing for my popcorn.

BIGGE

I use this site to see who to stay away from people like this. Information on people who don't pay their bills is very important in making decisions about which companies are credible to work for. Name calling is just a deflect and blame when it comes to truth.
But hey, what else would we read for entertainment. This has been a great pairing for my popcorn.
Ir would make for a great reality TV show.

BIGGE

Looks like Old Iron has a new court case agains them filed May 26 by MPI. Tully is working hard to pay those bills, so hard that MPI has to take her to court.

SC21-01-4068526-May-2021MANITOBA PUBLIC INSURANCE CORP VS OLD IRON TRUCK LINES LTD

Jim L

I saw a truck/drop deck with Old Iron decals running on the 401 eastbound on Sunday. It appears that they continue to do some business.

BIGGE

I saw a truck/drop deck with Old Iron decals running on the 401 eastbound on Sunday. It appears that they continue to do some business.
Maybe the owner? She has been silent lately. Interesting to see how many more court cases will be filed. MPI is the insurer in Manitoba so that is very interesting.

M-drive

We are running and recovering. I just don't respond to the social justice warriors.

We have a 12 month plan to have all debts covered and paid.