Ideal Logistics Group MC#652406 Milton ON

NotForHire

They should good for the money owed. Big enough company.

They are a big enough player here locally.

I wouldn't worry too much, might just be annoying to beg for your money that is owed to you :(

hwyops

They've handled loads for us recently . Simon is a class act and we enjoy working with them.
Cheers!

tasuinam

I am hoping for the best - will keep you guys posted
Invoice just dated week past 30 days - emailed twice and two phone calls later nothing... conversation:
Ideal: "the lady who handles this is out can you call back?
Me: "I have emailed twice and called twice - so can you take a message and have her call me?"
Ideal: :eek:aky I will" and proceeds to hang up - so I offer my details, load# etc...

I think this will be a looooong wait - I feel I want to call the customer now...I don't have time for this crap

RAINDOG

Invoice just dated week past 30 days - emailed twice and two phone calls later nothing... conversation:
Ideal: "the lady who handles this is out can you call back?
Me: "I have emailed twice and called twice - so can you take a message and have her call me?"
Ideal: :eek:aky I will" and proceeds to hang up - so I offer my details, load# etc...

I think this will be a looooong wait - I feel I want to call the customer now...I don't have time for this crap

Their motto is, "We would pay within 30 days but that wouldn't be Ideal."

WOODY

Any updates we had them on hold - COD and dispatch booked a load
I know there are glowing reviews for them on this site, but our luck with them has always been terrible, we don't do much with them, but average is 95 days, provided you make a lot of calls/emails. Latest invoice is now at 80 days....have made multiple calls/emails again, was told a cheque was going out yesterday...hmmm