Transam carriers/transam express?

Rob

Site Supporter
They are both listed at 205 Doney Cres in my system and we have given work to both and would do so again as there was no issues with either division.

markhamboy

Just received this email few minutes ago.

Transam CMG <cmg@transamcarriers.com>​

1:32 PM (6 minutes ago)

to Transam

To our friends and colleagues,

We’ve noticed that it has been some time since we have last worked together. Your unique perspective and expertise have been deeply missed. We’d love to reconnect and explore potential opportunities together!

Transam Carriers is very pleased to announce the launch of our brand-new Customer Care Department dedicated to you, our customers, who drive our business forward!

We are a Hazmat certified carrier, handling Dry Van LTL and FTL shipments.

Please note our regular lanes and the services we offer:

- US Midwest: IL, WI
- US East Coast: NY, NJ, PA, MA, CT, VA, VT, NH, MD
- Canadian West Coast: AB, BC

- Distribution Service: cross-Canada pick/pack, labelling, anything from a small box to skidded freight, up to 10 feet.

Please use rates@transamcarriers.com for any rate inquiries, concerns, or special requests. You can also reach us directly at 416-479-0557.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out. We will be happy to answer all your questions!

!
For rates, capacity, and other inquiries, please contact us at:
• Email: rates@transamcarriers.com
• Phone: 1-877-907-8101 ext. 8020 • Direct: 416-479-0557

Sincerely,

Ali Hameed
Transam Carriers Inc.
P:416-907-8101 ext. 8020 / Direct: 416-479-0557
Toll Free Canada: 1-877-907-8101
A:205 Doney Crescent, Concord, ON, L4K 1P6
W:www.transamcarriers.com / E: ali@transamcarriers.com

loaders

Site Supporter
This post is completely unrelated, but it did get me thinking. Does anybody remember a Transam Trucking/Transport/Properties that operated out of the Stoney Creek area? It was run by a guy named Don McMaster.

Nawk

This post is completely unrelated, but it did get me thinking. Does anybody remember a Transam Trucking/Transport/Properties that operated out of the Stoney Creek area? It was run by a guy named Don McMaster.
Yes... Don was a good guy... He had a woman dispatcher that was great to deal with (I forget her name - because I'm old). Ran a lot of MI & IN if I recall.

loaders

Site Supporter
That’s it Nawk. Damn what was that women’s name? You’re right she was good. Don was a good guy and ran a tight ship. Thanks for confirming my memory!