WestX Logistics

This Carrier has our freight for 2 weeks and has stopped responding to us now. The truck was supposed to be at receiver's on Monday then they kept delaying till today and in the morning they said it will now deliver on Monday???

Asked for picture of freight or whereabouts but no response, all calls go unanswered.

They gave manager's number who does not answer calls and the number belongs to Midwest Motor Express, who turns out to be Broker!!

Will be alerting the authorities at this point.
What was the lane they were running?
 
I used them many times for LTL and some FTL, they always let you know the transit times which are coincidently intermodal transit times.

I always suspected they move freight intermodal but have no proof and I believe @Fr8Guru on this. If the rate is ok and the transit time works, I will use them as needed but I move a lot of freight via intermodal and have decent rates so I dont need any help there

I had a similar issue with DGB, suspected it went intermodal, seal broken and freight damaged from obvious double stacking

Breaking a seal without prior notice, especially when the commodity is food is an automatic DNU forever
 
I used them many times for LTL and some FTL, they always let you know the transit times which are coincidently intermodal transit times.

I always suspected they move freight intermodal but have no proof and I believe @Fr8Guru on this. If the rate is ok and the transit time works, I will use them as needed but I move a lot of freight via intermodal and have decent rates so I dont need any help there

I had a similar issue with DGB, suspected it went intermodal, seal broken and freight damaged from obvious double stacking

Breaking a seal without prior notice, especially when the commodity is food is an automatic DNU forever
hello agentsmith, do you mind sharing your intermodal carriers?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Monbec ex
Again, for this in the back. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! Once they pick up your freight the communication comes to a complete stop. I still believe that they put stuff on the rail as my deliveries were always within a rail eta window. Dont use them anymore.
 
DO NOT USE THIS CARRIER! I am surprised that they are still in business after continous poor service over the years. We gave them another chance after few years. Chose them for 4 LTLs and 2 of them had a timeline. As of today, they have missed all 4 deliveries. Nobody from their office is answering phone or emails. We have been chasing them for 2 days now with one random tracking link and not other response. Nothing has changed with Westx, they were crappy before and still the crappiest.
DBG is no different either. All LTLs were delayed with no calls or emails about delays. Both are on our DNU now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mtltrans
DO NOT USE THIS CARRIER! I am surprised that they are still in business after continous poor service over the years. We gave them another chance after few years. Chose them for 4 LTLs and 2 of them had a timeline. As of today, they have missed all 4 deliveries. Nobody from their office is answering phone or emails. We have been chasing them for 2 days now with one random tracking link and not other response. Nothing has changed with Westx, they were crappy before and still the crappiest.
DBG is no different either. All LTLs were delayed with no calls or emails about delays. Both are on our DNU now.
This is nothing new. Thankful that we pulled out when we did. Great at picking up your freight but not so good at delivering it. I believe that they put everything on the rail as that what kind of time line I am left with once the goods actually deliver. Communication is about as bad as it literally gets. Im not one to say DNU - but for those in the back..... DO NOT USE