TQL Data Breach

Michael Ludwig

I was considering a business account for my home also (because it's dedicated rather than best effort). Apparently they refused to put an antenna on my house.. Too bad though.

We have UPS's on servers and some other machines. Sucks every 4 years or so when all the batteries need changing in them.

Keep well,
Mike

I lucked out ... I have a 1Gbps, unlimited, fibre connection at my house, which I can upgrade to 40 Gbps up & down with a 24/7 phone call. My "personal" computer, and home network, are also constructed to double as backup system in case of a catastrophic event. Simply pop out the current drives for a fresh raid system and install the backed up VM file system, buy & configure a bunch of laptops, fill my basement with people, and in 8 hours or less we're back in business.

In the meantime I keep my computer exercised with "Tom Clancy's The Division 2" ... LOL

loaders

Site Supporter
Golly gee willikers fellas! I had no idea that truck driving was so complicated with your bits and your bites and all that stuff! Here I thought you just held the wheel and kept moving the gear shift til the grinding noise stopped. Guess I had better get with the times!

dad2andrew

Silo Wireless
19 Sage Court,
Brantford ON, N3R 7T4
519-449-5656

1-866-727-4138

I was on the outer edge of their line of sight capabilities when I checked with the for my house services. I'll re-investigate them with business services to the house. U/L speeds are important to me as I have cameras at the house that I like remove access too.

I'll check them out again, I'm pretty sure they somehow work with us here at work too.

Thanks!

Kevin.

Michael Ludwig

Hahahaha ... and it's actually bits and bytes ... LOL

There's a saying on the wall in my office ...
"The old days were great, but they're gone. And, they're not coming back."

You mention keep moving the shift gear ... WTF is that ??? ... ours are just "F" for forward and "R" for reverse ... LOL