30
I'll be in and out of the office today and may not get logged back in here.
I wanted to take a moment to thank the membership of IT for all that you contribute. From funny stories, to serious topics you all look out for each other and help protect each other from the bad players in the industry.
Remember this weekend to take a moment with you family to be thankful for the long list of things we take for granted every day. Our health, the food we eat, the roof over our heads, the fact that we don't live in a war zone, etc. I always take the time to remember those who are not with us who taught us the traditions we now carry on. I'm thankful for the angels that watch over me and my family.
Here's my decorations, it's not fall/Halloween without a shark eating a guy, a turkey and dancing skeletons!!
Keep well, be thankful and have a safe weekend!!
Mike
I wanted to take a moment to thank the membership of IT for all that you contribute. From funny stories, to serious topics you all look out for each other and help protect each other from the bad players in the industry.
Remember this weekend to take a moment with you family to be thankful for the long list of things we take for granted every day. Our health, the food we eat, the roof over our heads, the fact that we don't live in a war zone, etc. I always take the time to remember those who are not with us who taught us the traditions we now carry on. I'm thankful for the angels that watch over me and my family.
Here's my decorations, it's not fall/Halloween without a shark eating a guy, a turkey and dancing skeletons!!
Keep well, be thankful and have a safe weekend!!
Mike