Matt Aquin

WOW, what a useless company....nothing but Liars and crooks..... I booked them on a flat-deck load out of Winnipeg into SK....load picks up on friday....its now been 7 days and hasn't delivered???????!!!!!!!

They claim tomorrow as a truck broke down but i spoke to the driver who said he went home...... then i spoke to some guy named JINDER and he is about as useless as a 3 dollar bill ..... he continuously lies to me and to my consignee,.... if it's not delivered by tomorrow i'm calling it in stolen!

has anyone else had these issues with them?

DO NOT USE THEM......EVER NO MATTER WHAT! EVEN IF YOU'RE IN A PINCH!

Freight Broker

Call their insurance and report it missing. Once insurance gets involved it will take the pressure off of you to get answers.. unless this carriers doesn't mind having their policy terminated.

tomshad

I have seen the company name changes over the years and it's always the same lies. I told the owner Harry once long ago that he should not lie as he is no good at it, can't keep track of them all. DNU even if desperate as the woes will not be worth it.

martinwizz

Well, Our story is even worse. Been on DNU for like 5 years now but been one of the worse in history. Booked them on a load B-train no Northen MN to be divided before entry to US. Long story short, disapeared and lied for like 7 days and just before calling the cops, I had some genius for some reason to inquire Big Freight Systems about infos on where and who could have had b-train /reload facility and boom she said wow what a coicidence these seven horses guys had dropped the material at their dock and were unreachable since then. They didnt know what to do with this!!! STAY AWAY

bigt

Two brothers owned Davindra Enterprises and then they split and Seven Horse was started when they still had Davindra.

Wayde R

I have been using Seven Horses Transport since just before COVID-19 hit and this company KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!! They handled my loads and kept my company afloat during such hard times. From what I know, they have grown exponentially through the years. A tight company, great time, lots of equipment, and they can handle heavy flow and big projects. I feel stress free with them. They're a family company, they truly care about their customers, vendors, clients, and honestly even the community. I suggest everyone to ignore what is written there, times have changed for Seven Horses.

dad2andrew

Almost the exact same review on google. May be legit or they cleaned up their act? Maybe? However a leopard doesn't change its spots...

Rob

Site Supporter
I know I'm not a new member, so take this with a grain of salt. But Seven Horses is the best trucking company in the whole wide world. If they werent around Id have no reason to even get out of bed in the morning. Just sayin'.
Krystal Transport Bonjour is the best sheesh!!

Wayde R

Honestly, this company truly helped me in my time of need, and I have not experienced what any of these reviews are saying. My company could have collapsed during COVID, and they stepped up. They keep steeping up... containers stuck at the ports and they're there to get things done.

My reason for posting this comment is to show to others that whatever has been said before, ain't true anymore.

loaders

Site Supporter
Honestly, this company truly helped me in my time of need, and I have not experienced what any of these reviews are saying. My company could have collapsed during COVID, and they stepped up. They keep steeping up... containers stuck at the ports and they're there to get things done.

My reason for posting this comment is to show to others that whatever has been said before, ain't true anymore.
If this company has provided you with good service, great. You must admit, your glowing recommendations sound a bit over the top. If your experience with this carrier is different from what has been posted here, simply say that. It wouldn’t be the first time a company has received “mixed” reviews.

Wayde R

If this company has provided you with good service, great. You must admit, your glowing recommendations sound a bit over the top. If your experience with this carrier is different from what has been posted here, simply say that. It wouldn’t be the first time a company has received “mixed” reviews.
Glowing reviews, sure I understand that -- I do feel they deserve these reviews. To sum this up: these reviews posted by others are quite old and I since using them have never experienced this with them. Neither have others in the industry that I know.