Royal Financial

CT2010

If anyone looking to change or start factoring stay away from Royal Financial out of Vaughan,ON. They have clause in their contract that don't let you change without paying a massive fine. STAY AWAY. I learned the hard way

htcollections

Suspended Member
Many of the factoring companies have such clauses. Its normal these days. Always good to read the contract before signing them.

Sal S

Suspended Member
Ive been dealing with Royal Financial for some time now. Respectable people. Always read your agreement before signing them, otherwise its on you, no one else.

CT2010

Contract was read and re-read many times but even our Lawyers were surprised how they had this clause hidden within a clause. But hey its never too late to learn a Lesson in life and make your fellow members aware of it. Royal and Grand Financial are same thing just be aware

htcollections

Suspended Member
All i was attempting to say is penalty clauses are normal these days. Most factoring people have them and they are written in to the contract. I wish you the best.

Sal S

Suspended Member
CT 2010. Not aware that Grand and Royal are the same. I have not had issues with their collection staff personally, for either Grand or Royal.

KeyFactor

Termination fees are common, but typically not quantified, so the client may not be aware of the penalty involved until it is too late.

Sal S

Suspended Member
I agree that termination fees are common. Its always important to read what you sign first.