Road King & Logistics

klogan367

Road King & Logistics 64 Topbank Drive, Etobicoke, ON...Anyone know anything about these guys? Been getting the runaround on payment.

WOODY

have taken very few loads for them over the last 5-6 years, average to pay around 75 days provided you stay on top of them

jonny-chicken

Site Supporter
Road King & Logistics 64 Topbank Drive, Etobicoke, ON...Anyone know anything about these guys? Been getting the runaround on payment.

I'm also having difficulty getting paid from Road King. My invoice is now over 70 days. I was told a month ago by a lady in a/p that a cheque was mailed, but when I call now I get a guy who seems like he's just taking messages and says it will be resolved next week.

klogan367

Well my invoice is over 100 days. I got the same story about a cheque being mailed...it has never arrived. Then they tried a courier...but can you believe...even though I had the tracking info, FedEx lost the envelope. It was supposed to have been resent with FedEx...we'll see. Meanwhile, the guy I was dealing with is on vacation.

MarkD

Site Supporter
Same deal for me. Told check is sent and never shows up. Says I'll re send with Fedex and never shows up. 71 days later payment arrives regular mail. A lot of BS for $300

markhamboy

Same deal for me. Told check is sent and never shows up. Says I'll re send with Fedex and never shows up. 71 days later payment arrives regular mail. A lot of BS for $300
Sad that you have to ruin your name for 300.00$

klogan367

Mine also came regular mail...120 days...not a large amount $2100. Not sure how Fedex lost the envelope which was then replaced and resent using snail mail.

jonny-chicken

Site Supporter
Crap, I knew that name sounded familiar...

I have another invoice with Road King Brokerage ( did they change their name? ) that is now over 70 days.

jonny-chicken

Site Supporter
Here I am again... unfortunately...

I have one invoice over 60 days and another one approaching 60...

They are not answering the phone over there, I have tried all available extensions in their phone system.

Anyone else?