Over the Road Logistics / Over the Road Transportation

Nawk

Does anyone know what name this guy is connecting to the Link under?

I have "Over the Road" blocked... but he's still calling on postings still.

I'd like to block his new alias as well.

Thanks,

Michael K

OVER THE ROAD TRANSPORTATION...Funny that you said it though. He is blocked in our system but still called on a posting 2 days ago.

Nawk

Called as "Doug" from Over the Road (who I have blocked).

Richard has a pretty distinctive voice... it was easy to tell it was him.

I don't have a problem saying "No, you're not getting this - Stop calling" but I'd really rather he just go away.

If anyone knows how he's seeing what we have available please advise so that I can block that too.

Thanks

Salma

They just posted a load on Link - Guelph to PA. Some poor sucker is gonna get screwed........

Maggs

Over The Road Alert

They just posted a load on Link - Guelph to PA. Some poor sucker is gonna get screwed........

Perhaps if enough of us report this to LINK they will ban them from the system as we really dont want another carrier to get "screwed". I have already contacted LINK on our behalf. Lets stick together.

*ps* does LINK really care at the end of the day, who knows?

MikeJr

Staff member

I'm sure they do, this is why they act on complaints received from their customers.

I know that it can be tough to 'police' all of their clients, it people like you who bring to their attention issues, double brokers and non-payers that help them do the policing they want to do to protect 'the majority' of the good companies.

Keep it up!!

Regarding this thread - Over the Road. I'll keep the comment short as I'm a little backed up over here. They keep calling, we keep not giving them freight too...

It's only a matter of time I suppose before everyone knows the type of 'service' they provide.

Keep well,

Mike

ShawnR

Site Supporter
Perhaps if enough of us report this to LINK they will ban them from the system as we really dont want another carrier to get "screwed". I have already contacted LINK on our behalf. Lets stick together.

contact Jane Ayn, she'll take note of it for sure!

The Capon

Site Supporter
Nice to see that "Victor" aka Richard is still seeing our postings on Loadlink.:mad: I have talked with Johnie at Loadlink about how someone we have blocked can still see our postings. Loadlink is looking into my complaint.

Side note: "Victor" called back and when we told him we weren't sure about the load he became rude and hung up on us. I feel better knowing he will NOT have our frieght. :)

Cheers,

Kevin

LouieLouie

Can you let us know if you find out what bogus account he's viewing under. He (Richard) calls here too and we also have him blocked.

Bulldawg

Richard shows up at our yard trying to get owner ops to go work for him. I guess he has run out of options to post an ad as he does not pay his bills. I wish they would shut him down.

Nawk

Does anyone know how this carrier is able to see what freight I have posted even though we have him blocked?

Is he using another name that I should also block?

He keeps calling and we keep saying "No... we'll never give you freight again".

He laughs and then call the next time we post something that he's interested in.

Any help is appreciated.

Dunkscd

I tried that, but On the Double does not show up on the link, but when he calls me he either says over the road or on the double. have tried searching using the phone numbers?

MikeJr

Staff member
They have another company called On the Double that is how he sees the freight

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Um... it's not showing up as a transcore member for me to block?? is it listed there as a numbered company?

Any further assistance is most appreciated.

Keep well,

Mike