LOOKING FOR BACK HAUL FROM OWEN SOUND TO GTA OR GTA-GTA

MLCAR

Hello All,

Hope you are well, I have a truck that has a dedicated lane delivering into Owen sound, ON 5 days a week. He’ll be available from around 10:00 AM with hours good till 16:00 PM. I wanted to know if anyone here would have something we can cover and pair this route up with? Of course by the stroke of good luck if you had anything to pick up form the Owen Sound area would be amazing but I can dead head my driver back to the GTA for the pick up as well if needed for a GTA/surrounding areas Delivery.

Please reach out to me via email dispatch@melroylogistics.com

Thanks in advance

Rob

Site Supporter
Not sure who has it now but the water joint up there is always looking to get loads done for nothing heavy as hell and lovely appointments from what i remember. Ice River Spring is the name of the joint.

Igor Galanter

Not sure who has it now but the water joint up there is always looking to get loads done for nothing heavy as hell and lovely appointments from what i remember. Ice River Spring is the name of the joint.

Requires a tridem for intra Canada deliveries, as well as I remember from previous life..eh, Rob..

MLCAR

thank you both @Rob & @Igor Galanter . I am running tridem trailers up to Owen Sound, ON but not tridem weights. Will reach out and see what they can offer. thanks again folks!