Fortus Group

Fortus doesn’t pay? Never done loads for them. They offered $600 to Montreal and $550 to Ottawa with multi drops. This is when the market off of loadlink still was offering 800-900 for these loads.

Cheapest of the cheap brokers. Stay away!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Elliot
I know they think carriers are dumb so to work with them double the price in advance HAHAHAHA
 
a whopping 1400 bucks north west WI to Markham 44k load. Told her to take a hike she went up 600 bucks to 2k best. This is the Fortus model folks screw the carriers at all costs I have not so politely asked to be taken off the list we are done. Still has a profit margin at 2k but offers you 1400..Value added partners right there..
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Elliot and tasuinam
wondering how brokers like fortus stay in business and who actually pulls their loads?? They just tried to offer $6000 cad for 2500 loaded miles on FTL.

I cant imagine their customers are paying them such low rates, wonder what their profits actually are? all carriers should boycott these guys, price gouging broker taking advantage of carriers.
 
wondering how brokers like fortus stay in business and who actually pulls their loads?? They just tried to offer $6000 cad for 2500 loaded miles on FTL.

I cant imagine their customers are paying them such low rates, wonder what their profits actually are? all carriers should boycott these guys, price gouging broker taking advantage of carriers.
For them that is GOOD! I got an email offering $1400 for 820 miles. That's their normal.
 
wondering how brokers like fortus stay in business and who actually pulls their loads?? They just tried to offer $6000 cad for 2500 loaded miles on FTL.

I cant imagine their customers are paying them such low rates, wonder what their profits actually are? all carriers should boycott these guys, price gouging broker taking advantage of carriers.
Fortus I believe has an online office here but their actual operations are overseas in Europe somewhere.

A balkan country like Moldova or Bulgaria or Albania.

They set up their offices over there, have their reps over there, They pay them peanuts but to them it's a really great wage and try and pocket the difference.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MLCAR
Fortus I believe has an online office here but their actual operations are overseas in Europe somewhere.

A balkan country like Moldova or Bulgaria or Albania.

They set up their offices over there, have their reps over there, They pay them peanuts but to them it's a really great wage and try and pocket the difference.
I understand their business model but still I dont understand why any carrier would pull their freight at a loss, you are better off parking or deadheading home. As a small carrier with close to 90% direct freight I can say from first hand experience that shippers do not want carriers to run at a loss, so Fortus is surely getting a rate that is profitable from their customers.
 
We got hit with over 60 separate emails this morning from them, in a row. Told me all I need to know - auto forwarded to the do not bother reply file.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MLCAR
wondering how brokers like fortus stay in business and who actually pulls their loads?? They just tried to offer $6000 cad for 2500 loaded miles on FTL.

I cant imagine their customers are paying them such low rates, wonder what their profits actually are? all carriers should boycott these guys, price gouging broker taking advantage of carriers.
proud to say, we have never done a load with them. No matter desperate things got, to add lol