Elite Transport Services Oshawa ON

Jasdhanoa

New Member
Aug 24, 2024
5
4
3
Calgary AB
2
Good Day,
Has anyone dealt with Elite Transport Services out of Oshawa ON?
We moved container out of Burlington ON to Highriver AB. Invoice is at 90days plus.
Anthony Bacchus is not answering calls , email & texts.
His email is [email protected]
Few carriers complaining about same.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NTravels
Just search Anthony Bacchus on this site. He is a real piece of work.
 
New company name for Anthony Bacchus. He is in all the Facebook groups under a nickname Tarzan_transport1 linked to Anthony Bacchus and now posting on the Link as [email protected] or [email protected]. Just thought I would post this to update this thread. Funny that name rang a bell when I emailed about a posted load a couple weeks ago. Then I did a search in my emails for his name and this is the 3rd company name I have him under.
 
Last edited:
Yes. I see them at Tarzan Transport now on Load link and Facebook.
lots of fun ones on Facebook I emailed a carrier today with his truck picture on another carriers website. Doesn't Surprise me that they are on Load Link too
 
  • Like
Reactions: OTR44