DO NOT USE Caramex Logistics inc.

Transram

Unreliable!!!!!

I gave them a 3rd chance and always the same story with them.

They book a load to Pick up at 5h00 pm and send an email at 5h30 to tell us to recover the load with someone else.

Don't waste your time with them.

vanspek

**EDIT** I deleted my post because I thought it said another carriers name with very similar spelling

Last edited:

tasuinam

They like to take loads and cancel them at 7h00 pm.View attachment 834
Well he said 'bro'.... it's rough when the receiver takes their sweet time - we were stuck on a load where they hand bombed as their 'pallet jack wasn't charged' and then they were short staffed as there was a storm and people didn't show up ... they asked my driver to help if he wanted it done sooner - took 7 hrs in total...

Shakey

Site Supporter
Load picked up on time, delivery had a little issue (driver went to wrong stop first) but it was early for appointment. They had good communication with an after-hours pick up. I don't like AB/ON addresses but everything else was good.

scoobywrx

We used them on a load from QC to ON, picked up and delivered on time. Communication with dispatch was good. I would use them again.

ryguy14567

DNU. Gave them LTL load to GA. Delivery appt for Friday, missed. Delivery appt re-scheduled to Monday, missed. Another delivery appt Wednesday, they made it. I do not think they went to GA until Tuesday morning.

LOADED MILES

Took a ltl 6 skids to Dallas tx will load Saturday off our dock . Check with them 11am Saturday still on track , Ye sir eta 3 pm . 230-pm send email , other freight not clearing will come Monday / Than ghost you

2 days of checking and confirming. , I’m guessing they not show up Monday either ….

JACKBURTON

Took a ltl 6 skids to Dallas tx will load Saturday off our dock . Check with them 11am Saturday still on track , Ye sir eta 3 pm . 230-pm send email , other freight not clearing will come Monday / Than ghost you

2 days of checking and confirming. , I’m guessing they not show up Monday either ….
Yeah but did you get a smokin good rate?

mbarrell

Did they show today? They called me on an LTL to CA, but I'm hesitant now...

Last edited: