Big rig bounty hunters

OK, where did the History Channel come up with this winner? Forced myself to watch it last night. These teams of backwoods yee-haws run around trying to find hi-jacked or missing trucks. They should be trying to find a dentist instead.
Last night...reefer load of missing shrimp. Driver called in that he was at a hospital in Houston with his wife who was having emergency surgery, didn't tell dispatch which hospital before he shut his phone off, and the hunt was on. But the day was saved by two incredibly large sweaty bounty hunters.
Another crew was chasing a driver who quit and hadn't returned his tractor. They were driving around in a 66 Merc pickup truck.
Top notch reality TV.
I can't wait for their next show.

buzzy

OK, where did the History Channel come up with this winner? Forced myself to watch it last night. These teams of backwoods yee-haws run around trying to find hi-jacked or missing trucks. They should be trying to find a dentist instead.
Last night...reefer load of missing shrimp. Driver called in that he was at a hospital in Houston with his wife who was having emergency surgery, didn't tell dispatch which hospital before he shut his phone off, and the hunt was on. But the day was saved by two incredibly large sweaty bounty hunters.
Another crew was chasing a driver who quit and hadn't returned his tractor. They were driving around in a 66 Merc pickup truck.
Top notch reality TV.
I can't wait for their next show.

Can't fault you. it was a bad night for TV. i50 channels and all were repeats.

chica123

Site Supporter
You must not have seen the episode where the missing truck was stranded on the railway crossing with a load of cows...and, oh! a train was coming. The closest tow truck was an hour away! It was so pathetic I couldn't even wait till the commercials ended to see the fate of the cows...I just changed the channel...what garbage they have on tv these days :0)

Cher

Yankee T.V. enough said.

Get a life and do something exciting or naughty in the evening. LOL :)

Maggs

Those poor cows.....they didnt deserve that. Cant even believe a producer would air that....what if it were humans.

RandiP

The cows were miraculously saved!

The best one is where the driver went AWOL and ran from aliens. They found his truck in a barn and the inside of the cab was completely covered in tin foil.

Where do they come up with this stuff?

Shakey

Site Supporter
The cows were miraculously saved!

The best one is where the driver went AWOL and ran from aliens. They found his truck in a barn and the inside of the cab was completely covered in tin foil.

Where do they come up with this stuff?

Flashbacks or maybe Tim Burton silent partner ;-0