AMERICAN LOGISTICS GROUP LLC

Brokers

New Member
May 31, 2024
12
4
3
Mississauga
2
American Logistics Group LLc is a group of fraud people. I don't know about the owner but the staff is very unprofessional and un educated. They lie while booking the load and after the load is delivered they don't care about you. The accounts payable guy named Sameer is very unprofessional. I booked a load with quick pay within 48 hours and payment was supposed to be made through ACH. Amt was not paid even after one week of delivery. When i Called the dispatcher Sasha Gupta ( a very unprofessional dispatcher) she asked me to talk to Sameer. Sameer clearly told that he don't care about what dispatched promised at the time of booking, if i need quick pay via ACH, it will be with deduction otherwise wait for minimum 30 days for a cheque payment. DNU
 
I wish I ran into this post earlier.

I am having an issue with this broker. Or, at the very least a scummy sales rep from this company.

Recently, I did a very small partial for them. IN > BC. The shipment was a standard LTL partial and arrived 1 day late due to previous delivery commitments.

We submitted the POD and thought all was well until today when a sales rep "demanded" we sign a revised rate confirmation after completing the delivery for $300 less than the originally accepted rate. There is no language in the confirmation that a rate reduction would result due to a late delivery. The sales rep pressured one of my dispatchers to sign it and "threatened to have our MC# blocked".

I asked this rep to point out where in his confirmation he's within his rights to reduce the rate and he did not have an answer for me.