X5 Transport - Calgary, AB

Wiley One

So..... invoice from Sept sent three times. On vacation Jan 25 until Feb 16th . Odd they still wont answer the phone.

Yesterdays Equifax Credit Alert on the Link showed X5 as a defendant in a claim of $124,536 and the Plaintiff is Mercer-Fraser Co dated Dec 22/2016
I'm sure I recently seen another alert not too long ago with them.

FGT RK

I have been trying to contact this guy for a year. wont answer phone, voice mail is always full and will not respond to emails.

T800

Rob Welling the deadbeat owner of X5 is jet setting around the world on your money.
I am hearing numbers close to a mil that he screwed truckers for.
I have seen a dozen lawsuits in the last month or so. 2 this week alone for 125k and another for 13k.
You will just have to show up at his big fancy house in Calgary to collect your money.

Wiley One

Hey T800 and Josh Invoices are paid at 30 days, These job you are talking about is not even 30 days yet.. Quite wasting time and if you continue to slander or try to damage our name there will be deduction s in rate payable s. End of story, Grow up
Don't know about that guy but I have an invoice from Sept 2016 little over the 30 days I would say

Wiley One

They had money to donate to the children's hospital in Jan 2017 (which is nice) however it would be better to pay the carriers first.

CNtrucker

Any news or update on this guy? After going through invoices the office found 2 unpaid from this X5 outfit for a decent amount of money. Found a lawyer who is already interested in X5.