X5 Transport - Calgary, AB

MikeJr

Staff member
Not really Mike Ive been doing this for 25 years. And If someone wants to talk trash and lie about someones business and company then they will be dealt with accordingly to what the terms are clearly made out on the carrier confirmations. I appreciate your input but do not tolerate jealously, lies or slander and defamation of character. We are so done with the childish little games on this site and have a lot more productive things to be doing than sitting around bitching and crying and whining cause your life sucks and you do shitty work. Again thanks for your input... Cheers

Neither my carrier confirmations nor my terms and conditions include - if you say something I don't like (true or not) online, I'll chop your rate. Perhaps yours does. I'll not be considering adding that term.

I was simply trying to explain and perhaps loaders has done so better than me. Repeating yourself looks desperate. I'm happy for you that htcollections has backed up your claims. It's nice to see that there is some truth in your statements. Anyway, I've nothing further to add to this thread.

Keep well,
Mike

T800

25 yrs what a joke. Less that a year ago he was a "go for" boy working for Snowy Owl out of Alberta.
I have had about 10 calls within the last month from guys looking for him and trying to get paid.
I told them best thing was to file on his bond and that should get some action going.

josh

gurjant
Rob, You have posted multiple loads in last 2 weeks but when we call no body picks up and your voicemail says that" you have a family emergency". Voicemail has stayed the same for last couple of weeks.

josh

gurjant
X5 Transportation's Owner Rob picks up the phone. When I ask him for payment then he does not answer but hang up on me. I called him thrice already and he has been doing the same thing. Anybody can recommend me something about how to get money from him when his behaviour is so ridiculous......

MikeJr

Staff member
Josh,

The best thing for you to do if you fear not getting paid is to find another party to the transaction that is accountable for freight charges. Give your client a deadline for receipt of payment and if not honoured, start calling anyone/everyone listed on the paperwork provided. No one wants to pay twice (broker and carrier), so it would help get funds moving in the right direction.

Happy Friday!
Mike

T800

Yes the chassis from Ontario to Calgary..
Don't know what he is paying you but i think he got $4,000.00 for a stack of 3 or 4

T800

DEFENDANT HHU505
X5 TRANSPORT 26-May-16

CALGARY AB
AMOUNT: $4,474
ACTION: STATEMENT OF CLAIM

REASON:
PLAINTIFF : TRANSPORT LTD REF: AB-X5TR

Some of you may or may not receive broker alerts from Bill Bailey at Broker Alerts.Take a look at the latest list.Call and get added to the email list.The company in question is on this list.

We have recently received multiple placements against these companies from multiple clients. If any broker identified below is currently on your aging report please contact: Bill Ivey, 1 662-258-1948.
Company

A&S Logistics, Inc.

Westborough, MA
B-Lak Logistic Services, Inc.

Winter Haven, FL
GL Logistics LLC

Kennewick, WA
Landstar Ranger Transportation LLC

Phoenix, AZ
Mainland USA Logistics LLC

Hialeah, FL
Micro Logistics LLC

Arlington, TX
National Truck Lines LLC

New York City, NY
Nationwide Trucklines LLC

San Diego, CA
Network FOB

Eagan, MN
Panther Express LLC

Milwaukee, WI
Precise Xpedite Logistics Group LLC

Lawrenceville, GA
Precision Worldwide LLC

Cheyenne, WY
Tennant Truck Lines, Inc.

Colona, IL
Trans Atlantic Freightways

Montreal, QC
Versafreight LLC

Denver, CO
X5 Transport Inc

Alberta, AB

Some of you may or may not receive broker alerts from Bill Bailey at Broker Alerts.Take a look at the latest list.Call and get added to the email list.The company in question is on this list.

We have recently received multiple placements against these companies from multiple clients. If any broker identified below is currently on your aging report please contact: Bill Ivey, 1 662-258-1948.
Company

A&S Logistics, Inc.

Westborough, MA
B-Lak Logistic Services, Inc.

Winter Haven, FL
GL Logistics LLC

Kennewick, WA
Landstar Ranger Transportation LLC

Phoenix, AZ
Mainland USA Logistics LLC

Hialeah, FL
Micro Logistics LLC

Arlington, TX
National Truck Lines LLC

New York City, NY
Nationwide Trucklines LLC

San Diego, CA
Network FOB

Eagan, MN
Panther Express LLC

Milwaukee, WI
Precise Xpedite Logistics Group LLC

Lawrenceville, GA
Precision Worldwide LLC

Cheyenne, WY
Tennant Truck Lines, Inc.

Colona, IL
Trans Atlantic Freightways

Montreal, QC
Versafreight LLC

Denver, CO
X5 Transport Inc

Alberta, AB

bigt

Baxter Bailey also have them on the list for not paying or have placement against X-5 Transport Inc.

T800

DEFENDANT HHU505
X5 TRANSPORT 14-Jul-16

CALGARY AB
AMOUNT: $11,846
ACTION: CERTIFICATE

REASON: SMALL CLAIMS JUDGMENT
PLAINTIFF : TRANSPORT LTD. REF: AB-X5TR

TRC604

I dealt with this guy last year on a load I was never paid on. Very unprofessional broker who avoids phone calls, makes excuse after excuse to not pay. AVOID ROB aka Beau Welling from X5 Transport.