Traffic Tech

Henry

Is all their freight double brokered? The shipment I moved for them ended up being for another carrier.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob

Site Supporter
Is all their freight double brokered? The shipment I moved for them ended up being for another carrier.

When a Quebec company does it they refer to it as Co-Brokering and no they do have house accounts but have no problem double brokering also.

Gord M

I am currently moving a shipment for TrafficTech. My truck has been sitting for 6 hours. Traffic tech is being difficult about the waiting time. Some of my friends are telling me that Traffic Tech doesn't pay waiting time. Does anyone have information about this?I am about to hold the load for full payment.
Traffic Tech is one of the best brokers out there, they pay waiting time as long as your driver writes the in-out times on the bill of lading. if the don't want to pay you contact jmurphy@traffictech.com John Murphy is in charge of carrier services, hes excellent to work with.

kathyursus

I am currently moving a shipment for TrafficTech. My truck has been sitting for 6 hours. Traffic tech is being difficult about the waiting time. Some of my friends are telling me that Traffic Tech doesn't pay waiting time. Does anyone have information about this?I am about to hold the load for full payment.
yeah, no , they don't pay for any accessorial fees, they are super cheap, they move freight by bulk not by quality, so sorry you will likley not be paid.

Gord M

Traffic Tech is a great outfit, they pay us waiting time when we are on time. If you are three hours late and want waiting time you wont get a dime.

Henry

Everything worked out at the end for me. Ive moved more shipments. Thank god no waiting time was needed though.

Gord M

Does anyone have a managers name i could call? I am worried that they will not pay what they agreed to.
John Murphy is the Carrier Relations Manager guy, hes great to deal with and will resolve every problem because he knows Traffic Tech needs carriers. Traffic Tech is a great outfit, once in a while you might get a dispatcher having a bad day but overall they are one of the very best Freight Brokers you can deal with. Holding anyone's freight gives you a bad name in the business, for $100 or $200 you want to drag your name through the mud illegally holding freight? If you think a Broker/Carrier is going out of business is the only time you should hold freight for payment. If you checked someones credit on Loadlink and Inside Transport you wont have any problem collecting.