Traffic Tech

Rob

Site Supporter
Is all their freight double brokered? The shipment I moved for them ended up being for another carrier.

When a Quebec company does it they refer to it as Co-Brokering and no they do have house accounts but have no problem double brokering also.

Gord M

I am currently moving a shipment for TrafficTech. My truck has been sitting for 6 hours. Traffic tech is being difficult about the waiting time. Some of my friends are telling me that Traffic Tech doesn't pay waiting time. Does anyone have information about this?I am about to hold the load for full payment.
Traffic Tech is one of the best brokers out there, they pay waiting time as long as your driver writes the in-out times on the bill of lading. if the don't want to pay you contact jmurphy@traffictech.com John Murphy is in charge of carrier services, hes excellent to work with.

kathyursus

I am currently moving a shipment for TrafficTech. My truck has been sitting for 6 hours. Traffic tech is being difficult about the waiting time. Some of my friends are telling me that Traffic Tech doesn't pay waiting time. Does anyone have information about this?I am about to hold the load for full payment.
yeah, no , they don't pay for any accessorial fees, they are super cheap, they move freight by bulk not by quality, so sorry you will likley not be paid.

Gord M

Traffic Tech is a great outfit, they pay us waiting time when we are on time. If you are three hours late and want waiting time you wont get a dime.

Henry

Everything worked out at the end for me. Ive moved more shipments. Thank god no waiting time was needed though.

Gord M

Does anyone have a managers name i could call? I am worried that they will not pay what they agreed to.
John Murphy is the Carrier Relations Manager guy, hes great to deal with and will resolve every problem because he knows Traffic Tech needs carriers. Traffic Tech is a great outfit, once in a while you might get a dispatcher having a bad day but overall they are one of the very best Freight Brokers you can deal with. Holding anyone's freight gives you a bad name in the business, for $100 or $200 you want to drag your name through the mud illegally holding freight? If you think a Broker/Carrier is going out of business is the only time you should hold freight for payment. If you checked someones credit on Loadlink and Inside Transport you wont have any problem collecting.

jonny-chicken

Site Supporter
I now have one over 60 days...

After looking into this, I can see they are telling me that a bill of lading signed by the consignee is not enough 'proof of delivery' for them...

Anyone else experience this with Traffic Tech?

SCLBC

I now have one over 60 days...

After looking into this, I can see they are telling me that a bill of lading signed by the consignee is not enough 'proof of delivery' for them...

Anyone else experience this with Traffic Tech?

Not traffic tech, but with CH, call your rep/dispatcher you did the load with and have them get it approved. If that doesn't work you can always call the receiver to confirm if all else fails. If something was delivered or wasn't intact I'm sure they would find out after 60 days have elapsed.

jonny-chicken

Site Supporter
Not traffic tech, but with CH, call your rep/dispatcher you did the load with and have them get it approved. If that doesn't work you can always call the receiver to confirm if all else fails. If something was delivered or wasn't intact I'm sure they would find out after 60 days have elapsed.

Trying to work my way through this... Apparently, even with a signed bill of lading, they are telling us we need some 'little blue sticker'... Their words, not mine... haahahaa...

To get this 'little blue sticker' they have directed me to contact their customer.... :confused:

Pretty weird... So I told their customer I have an overdue invoice that I got from Traffic Tech and they are looking for the 'little blue sticker'... haahaha...

I have very little patience for such bullshit these days... But I am trying to play along...

But, if the customer is the one who wants the 'little blue sticker', then why are they the ones I was told to get it from?

They've got about 24 hours before I start to get pretty pissy!

bubba-one

Site Supporter
I can't handle their new tracing dept, calling 4 to 5 times a day checking on LTL, we've limited our dealing with them over the past 6 month just because of the nonsense. It was better when the customer service rep made a call to follow up.

Navigator

I can't handle their new tracing dept, calling 4 to 5 times a day checking on LTL, we've limited our dealing with them over the past 6 month just because of the nonsense. It was better when the customer service rep made a call to follow up.
You have to cover all the bases. Email all these exactly as it happens and it will reduce it to 2 calls! lol

trackingteam1@traffictech.com
trackingteam2@traffictech.com
trackingteam3@traffictech.com
trackingteam4@traffictech.com

jonny-chicken

Site Supporter
What a bunch of bullshit!

I guess their customer forgot to provide something to our driver... apparently the 'little blue sticker', whatever that is...

So, Traffic Tech tells me I have to get this 'little blue sticker' directly from their customer.

Thankfully, their customer was quick to respond, and I received something by email from them today. It's NOT a 'little blue sticker' for the record...

It looked like an automated email that contains some details about the load like In/Out times, Receiver Name, Door #, etc...

I forwarded this email from Traffic Tech's customer back to Traffic Tech to see if they are willing to pay us for our work now.

I still don't understand why Traffic Tech couldn't contact their own customer to get this, rather than have me act as a go-between...

Aren't they the broker? Shouldn't they be doing this shit?

PackRat

Site Supporter
What a bunch of bullshit!

I guess their customer forgot to provide something to our driver... apparently the 'little blue sticker', whatever that is...

So, Traffic Tech tells me I have to get this 'little blue sticker' directly from their customer.

Thankfully, their customer was quick to respond, and I received something by email from them today. It's NOT a 'little blue sticker' for the record...

It looked like an automated email that contains some details about the load like In/Out times, Receiver Name, Door #, etc...

I forwarded this email from Traffic Tech's customer back to Traffic Tech to see if they are willing to pay us for our work now.

I still don't understand why Traffic Tech couldn't contact their own customer to get this, rather than have me act as a go-between...

Aren't they the broker? Shouldn't they be doing this shit?
Isn't this the new norm? getting someone (everyone!!) else to do their job for them? If I had a dime for everyone that said "I'm working remotely...can you go get this for me?" LOL....and I think it's getting worse....sigh......

loaders

Site Supporter
It seems to be the new business model for most companies these days. The banks started it and have fashioned it into an art form. When dealing with an ATM, the bank doesn’t need to have an employee in contact with you. You the customer stand in line, you the customer complete the transaction and you the customer pay a fee for that privilege.