BABA Logistic Inc. DBA DMK Express,

dmkexpress

For all the people who have been reading these posts sent by HARBUE and ALBOKING and trusting the words of these people, they are not customers or truck drivers to whom we owe any money, but dispatcher Harrison Buenafe (harbue) working with us and his friend Albert Ftoni (alboking) working with Linear Logistics. They both were working together in Werner.

This is very bad on the part of my ex-colleague Harrison Buenafe (harbue), who worked as a dispatcher with us. He only joined last year and within 6 months we found out that he has been reaching our customers directly to get money without our knowledge to which we confronted him and asked him to leave. Harrison Buenafe (harbue) was caught red-handed cheating with us. We still paid him all his salary.

I would like to reach out to all the users on this platform that these people are fake and are only trying to get back at us when we are not even at fault.

If there is any invoice remaining unpaid I would like to have proof of that and provide the PO#. We challenge we do not owe any single penny to anyone.

We will take legal action against these people who are trying to ruin our image in the industry.

Rest assured these people are fake and are new users on this platform and if these people continue to ruin our image in this industry, I have plenty of proof showing that Harrison reached out to our customers and back-solicited our customers.

This is only an attempt by some people to ruin our image!