BABA Logistic Inc. DBA DMK Express,

Happy Jack

Hi Folks,

Does anyone have any AR experience with the following company...
BABA Logistic Inc. DBA DMK Express, 2 Rolling Acres Drive, Brampton, On, L6X 5P3
Ph#905-913-7365 Fax#905-913-6474

Looking for payment history experience.

Cheers,
Jack

DanielB

Use cation when dealing with numbered companies / DBA companies.

They should fill your credit application with the legal name. otherwise you may not be able to sue on them if they don't pay.

CanexGLBL

Just used this carrier on a HOT Expedite - advised me, they had quoted several other brokers and no problem "we will pick up in 1 hr and deliver the next morning 07:00" - pick up took place on time, however the driver then shut down. They took load knowing their driver did not have enough hours to complete.
This left us in a terrible situation with the customer and now believe that because the product was not automotive parts, that it was not an urgent load and does not warrant a discount - DO NOT USE

thecanman

I'm having an issue collecting payment from this company.

If I dont get payment, It looks like I will have to reach out to either the shipper or Highlight Motor Freight as they are named on the BOL as the carrier.

harbue

I would suggest to blacklist this carrier. I have dealt with them a lot in the past until I've realized that they've double brokered many loads and have back solicited customers as well.

Watch out as ownership has 3 companies:
BABA LOGISTICS INC DBA DMK EXPRESS - MC-82940
FLATBED TRANSPORT LTD. (FTL) - MC-845066
DMK EXPEDITE

harbue

I'm having an issue collecting payment from this company.

If I dont get payment, It looks like I will have to reach out to either the shipper or Highlight Motor Freight as they are named on the BOL as the carrier.
Try reaching out to their owners. Their numbers are:
Dhillon 416-276-5677
AJ 416-995-6130

harbue

Just a heads up!!
I was recently contacted by another carrier for payment for a load double brokered by this company as they haven't paid them since last October.

alboking

i'm also having an issue collecting on an invoice from November 2023 from FLATBED TRANSPORT LTD. I call, no answer. I call Baba/DMK, no one answers.

From the paperwork, it seems the load originally belonged to Highlight Motor Freight. I guess, I will have to go ask them for my money.

JACKBURTON

From the paperwork, it seems the load originally belonged to Highlight Motor Freight. I guess, I will have to go ask them for my money.
Every time I see this now I contact the people on the paperwork. Usually gets the double broker on their DNU, and gets us the load at the rate the other company tendered it for.
Also.. Highlight might not have much money to give. Rumors, you know?

alboking

Every time I see this now I contact the people on the paperwork. Usually gets the double broker on their DNU, and gets us the load at the rate the other company tendered it for.
Also.. Highlight might not have much money to give. Rumors, you know?
I hope Highlight has Money. Didn't Credit Mutuel Equity buy part of the company?