Avalon Translink

giverrr

used them and did a good job did what was requested and communication good will use again

Shakey

Site Supporter
just started using them on STR8 TRK deliveries from QC to ON 5 loads went perfect last one little issue but we will still use as well recommend them

markhamboy

Thank you. Just gave them a weekend delivery. Let see what happens. You all have a great and safe weekend.

shayne

DNU , ALWAYS EXCUSES AND STORIES WITH THIS COMPANY. I HAD SO MANY CLAIMS FOR FREIGHT THEY DELIVERED FOR ME WHEN I WORKED AT PREVIOUS BROKERAGE

Last edited:

Daljit

DNU , ALWAYS EXCUSES AND STORIES WITH THIS COMPANY. I HAD SO MANY CLAIMS FOR FREIGHT THEY DELIVERED FOR ME WHEN I WORKED AT DELMAR
Hello,
Can you please even tell me how many loads we did for you and how many claims we got.
Because I am still moving freight for delmar and never paid and cent towards to claims.

shayne

Hello,
Can you please even tell me how many loads we did for you and how many claims we got.
Because I am still moving freight for delmar and never paid and cent towards to claims.

i.e freight from garment district of chabanel not gonna fight with you.

You never paid 1$ of the claim because carrier relations @ delmar is so nice that she let you work the claim off through work order confirmations!

when i started @ new brokerage your truck broke "down" on first load that my colleague ever tried to give you. you guys are good when it works in your favor. I understand issues arise on the assets based side of the industry but if you indeed have "10 str8 trucks running mtl--> gta everyday" why cant you reroute another "str8 truck" to make the pickup. you dragged your feet all day. tracing called to get eta. you advised not today, we can only p/u tmrw. We said ok. Tmrw came and went. and you never picked up and sent stock pics of a str8 truck with a broken axle. we had to recover the ltl. granted you nor i were making alot of $ on the freight, still not appropriate, if you want to keep running str8 trucks until the year 2300, keep working this way, otherwise if your ready to handle big boy freight, dont act like you can .

Daljit

I am sorry if you taking this wrong side.
all I am saying I even stopped calling Delmar for orders because when they give the order they never tell the appointments time. They will tell you the app. time after when you pick up the stop and they never even confirm with the carrier just send the email and that's it.
everybody is good when it work in their favour. i don't want to reroute another truck because we had another freight in other trucks and to just make you happy I cant play around with my other customers or broker.
at the end its all about services & communication in-between carriers and brokers

Shakey

Site Supporter
We have had issues with you on pick up appointments, we give you week notice but you can not make them on time. We don't receive notice or correct updates when we chase for them, on only use if have to right now with us.

MikeJr

Staff member
Picked up a 26' STR truckload for us outbound to norther NY, delivered on time at 7:00AM this morning and also answered the phone after hours for tracing. Would be happy to work with again.

Keep well,
Mike