So... how about those Leafs?

LogisticaIntl

Site Supporter
With the sweet come from behind victory over the Pens last night, Toronto's NHL team finds itself only 4 points out of 8th with 18 games to go.

Do you think they can make the playoffs?

lowmiler88

Site Supporter
Capon I'm afraid you are right I believe it is their typical race for ninth place, I hope they make it this year just to screw over Boston on the pick.

Rob

Site Supporter
How are they gonna screw Boston. They already have Tyler for Kessell and we still get thier fist pick this year. Never mind Raycroft (remember him) for Tukka Rask.

How are they gonna screw Boston. They already have Tyler for Kessell and we still get thier fist pick this year. Never mind Raycroft (remember him) for Tukka Rask.

The pick we got from Boston for Kaberle is not the Leafs first pick that Boston got for Kessel, it is Boston's pick which is going to be somewhere around the 27th pick as it stands now.

Toronto's pick that Boston has (still) is going to be around 8th, as it stands now.

Having said that....

GO LEAFS GO!!

Shakey

Site Supporter
keep losing leafs makes me feel good about my Cubs 1908, Leafs 1967 :) Blackhawks until last year WOOOOOOO

Rob

Site Supporter
The pick we got from Boston for Kaberle is not the Leafs first pick that Boston got for Kessel, it is Boston's pick which is going to be somewhere around the 27th pick as it stands now.

Toronto's pick that Boston has (still) is going to be around 8th, as it stands now.

Having said that....

GO LEAFS GO!!

I knew that sorry if you thought I was thinking it was!!

Go Bruins Go!
and didnt everyone hear the Masters golf tournament is being put off for a week so the Leafs can play.

warex187

Not likely, until Brian Burke decides wich way he wants to rebuild (Draft picks vs trades/free agents) the leafs won't be getting any closer to a playoff spot. and he will have to get rid of his friend from behind the bench.

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 13
Go Bruins Go!
and didnt everyone hear the Masters golf tournament is being put off for a week so the Leafs can play.

LOL, even the PGA realizes the Leafs have a chance.:D

By the way, Bruins are my second favourite team, so I am in a win win situation either way.