Regon OVerland express 11863649 Canada corp

Thefriendlybroker1

anyone want to help me find these guys.. Double brokered loads back in Feb ./ march

legitimate insurance, MC, DOT etc. Fake address in Calgary and brampton

Double brokered our load to another carrier and didn't pay them , so we are trying to find them.

Thefriendlybroker1

This company has been running since late 2020 and looks like its operating out of Calgary, but the corporation / directors are both in ontario along with both registered locations. I can't say the names on here as i don't want the wrong people to possibly be contacted or threatened, but as a warning to anyone... do not use this company - Our carrier and me are out almost 6000.00 and with the information i have i believe i can find them - as a community we can stop these people from ruining our industry.

The did all the loads clean for months and paid bills to gain a reputation, then at some point in early 2021 - they stopped paying carriers. They are getting load info. from an inside source working at a gta east carrier by the looks of it, which is how they are able to contact people and had valid insurance up till march. MC and DOT is legitimate as well.

loaders

Site Supporter
Bad news.....real bad news. Avoid at all costs. Out and out criminals, no question. Caused us a real headache.

SCAM CHASER

Site Supporter
This company has been running since late 2020 and looks like its operating out of Calgary, but the corporation / directors are both in ontario along with both registered locations. I can't say the names on here as i don't want the wrong people to possibly be contacted or threatened, but as a warning to anyone... do not use this company - Our carrier and me are out almost 6000.00 and with the information i have i believe i can find them - as a community we can stop these people from ruining our industry.

The did all the loads clean for months and paid bills to gain a reputation, then at some point in early 2021 - they stopped paying carriers. They are getting load info. from an inside source working at a gta east carrier by the looks of it, which is how they are able to contact people and had valid insurance up till march. MC and DOT is legitimate as well.
Please provide the MC and DOT numbers