hauling_ass Active Member Mar 15, 2010 366 195 43 15 Jul 2, 2014 #1 Has anyone had any dealings with this company? Thanks!
T truck05 Member Feb 2, 2009 82 20 8 Lincoln, ON 5 Jul 2, 2014 #2 I think these guys are formerly of Rome Logistics, have never booked anything with them but they are always calling looking for rates.
I think these guys are formerly of Rome Logistics, have never booked anything with them but they are always calling looking for rates.
hauling_ass Active Member Mar 15, 2010 366 195 43 15 Jul 2, 2014 #3 Rate Shoppers - Thanks for the tip.
Rob Site Supporter Jul 29, 2009 3,678 4,586 113 Brantford On www.gavintransportation.com 30 Jul 3, 2014 #4 Rome is still Rome I have do a couple loads for them in the last couple months. Never heard of Fr8er although I have seen some postings by them.
Rome is still Rome I have do a couple loads for them in the last couple months. Never heard of Fr8er although I have seen some postings by them.