Tall Trees Logistics - Kitchener

klogan367

Conversed back and forth with him for almost a year to get $2000. "Robert" was apparently doing his books and wouldn't release the money. It took a long time almost a year but I did get paid. At leaset, he did always respond to my emails. Wouldn't take any more loads for him though.

SSAVARD

We have been burnt so many times its not even funny. However, we have respect for our carriers and make sure all is paid. We do not give up. Any questions call me direct, im always available. Stéphane Savard 519-800-0479 x7012.

SuperSam

So its been a 6 months and I am still waiting on 2 invoices to be paid. Stephane seems like a decent guy until he stopped answering my phone calls. I have submitted the invoices to collections. I cant believe I just seen this thread smfh

Jennifer R

Yep, After his post here on August 8, 2018, I responded to him and sent my OLD Invoice from October 2015 to him and he said we would be paid the first week of September. Have never seen anything. I have heard and read enough about his character that I don't expect we will ever be paid, but I will keep posting about this from time to time in hopes he has changed?????

Jennifer R

So its been a 6 months and I am still waiting on 2 invoices to be paid. Stephane seems like a decent guy until he stopped answering my phone calls. I have submitted the invoices to collections. I cant believe I just seen this thread smfh
Any luck with this???

TCredit

At last count Tall Trees Logistics owes over $40,000 dollars spread out amongst 5 of our clients. Stephane Savard responds to emails & occasionally picks up the phone when we call but has given multiple empty promises to pay and has even sent us a few bad cheques that were returned for insufficient funds.

lowmiler88

Site Supporter
At last count Tall Trees Logistics owes over $40,000 dollars spread out amongst 5 of our clients. Stephane Savard responds to emails & occasionally picks up the phone when we call but has given multiple empty promises to pay and has even sent us a few bad cheques that were returned for insufficient funds.

Can you not go to the police with the bad cheques and if you have record of his promise to pay? I think with the bad cheques you may get them interested since it's more than 1.

TCredit

Can you not go to the police with the bad cheques and if you have record of his promise to pay? I think with the bad cheques you may get them interested since it's more than 1.
Thank you for the advice. This will most likely be our next course of action.

Salma

Wow, Salma is giving out personal facebook links. Dont mess with Salma.
Damn straight!
AND
If he owed me money, I would be commenting on every single facebook post asking when he is going to pay me and I would mention how much he owes me and for how long it has been overdue - so all his friends and family can see... maybe none will care but public humiliation sometimes gets the ball moving, at least. No threats, no harassing or taunting comments, just the facts and that is it.

Last edited:

Salma

Sadly, and on a more serious note, judging by this guy's social media he is a proud drunk (refer to my earlier post). So, if he doesn't care about putting other's lives at risk, he really isn't going to give a damn about owing anyone money.