Roadlink Logistics Inc

Gr8Loads

Good day Everyone,

Any Payment trend for this company?

ROADLINK LOGISTICS INC

U.S. DOT#: 2526318
Address: 95 ASHDALE RD
BRAMPTON, ON L6X 5M9

No broker authorities but we took a load from them about 60 days ago and still no communication about payment.
We did have a minor issue at their pick up where they booked 10 spots ( 8 skids oversize) and loaded 16 spots (8 skids oversize) :rolleyes: We resolved the situation fairly with a rate below market price for 32 feet, but I closed my eyes on that for the sake of doing business. Now no answers or replies beginning to concern. Be careful...

1711983114178.png

Jim L

If it's been past 60 days and no communication, I would send a demand notice; give them a date and time that they must respond. Make sure it says that should there be no response the matter will be sent to collections. Do yourself a favor and create a 'collections' policy of what is to be done:
  • Contact Shipper
  • Contact Receiver
  • Contact Load Link (if you got the load from there)
  • Contact their factoring company.
  • If you find the load was double brokered contact the original broker
  • Investigate if they have an FMCSA broker bond under a different profile.
  • Contact your lawyer for a demand letter and possible SCC action
  • Leave comments on Google
  • Leave comments on insidetransport.com
You'd be surprised that the shipper and/or the receiver may have better contact info, or they may have some funds that they can hold while this gets resolved. They may also tell you a different broker name if it was double brokered. Google postings usually get a response quickly.

Make sure that you have it documented how many times you tried contacting them and that you gave them time to respond. Make sure you send the letter via the same method they asked for the invoice. Once they exceed the date - don't give in Keep hounding until its paid and never use them again.

Jim L

FYI, they have a pending insurance cancellation. They may already be out of business. Act fast.

1711988845703.png

Gr8Loads

Hi Jim,

Thank you. We have been paid from whichever Load Link Logistics we booked the load with:
Road Link Logistics
27 Bear Run Road
Brampton, ON, L6X2Y9
Phone#: 905-564-3040.

Definitely the same company and we will stay away from them moving forward. I might stay away from any RoadLink Logistics or alike lol

The web of different addresses, phone numbers and names on their load confirmation vs LL, DAT, FMCSA is just very fishy.

We are grateful for collecting in time before they shut down. Got their check on April 11...