Looking for a narrow isle reach truck

Gord M

Does anyone know where I can purchase a good used reach truck? I need one that goes double deep with a camera so the operator can see where the forks are when up 30 feet, either that or we need to hire a very tall person with great vision. Please have them call me, Gord 416-857-3803 Thank you.

lowmiler88

Site Supporter
Hey Gord we run a lot of standup double deeps, we find if you are only 4 high on the racking you can get away without the camera as the driver should have a good enough field of vision to operate. Anything higher then we would definitely get cameras on the equipment, our new 200,00 sq ft building will require them when we get it racked.

Gord M

Hey Gord we run a lot of standup double deeps, we find if you are only 4 high on the racking you can get away without the camera as the driver should have a good enough field of vision to operate. Anything higher then we would definitely get cameras on the equipment, our new 200,00 sq ft building will require them when we get it racked.
Our skid heights are 100" so the fourth skid is 28 feet up, I cant see that far with my binoculars on lol for the $2,500 i think the cameras are a good long term investment.