JST Freight Keswick Ontario

Gord M

We have an invoice 200 days old - JST doesn't answer their phones and the mailbox is full. Maybe they deal with their customers via e-mail. James Thornton appears to be the owner.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to collect?

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Northam

Gord,don't take this as gospel,but I thought JST went out of business a year ago. Again,its just what I heard. I spoke to James about 18 months ago,and while he didn't indicate he was closing up,it is the impression I have. Keep looking

EricG

Site Supporter
I thought they were gone as well. I'm pretty aware of which carriers / brokers are in our backyard.
JST website shows an address of 23324 Woodbine Ave Keswick, which is actually one of our clients, we have all the companies in this building as direct clients, just spoke with them and JST no longer operates or has space in this facility.

I can't speak about the second address on file "160 Pleasant Bl, Keswick, ON L4P 2S4 "

but I can confirm that the address on this website is NO LONGER VALID.

DWC

have not dealt with James for quite sometime, It is to bad if he is not paying his bills, JST is one of the brokers that you loved to deal with , always seem to have freight when you needed it , great rates and paid his bills in 30 days, JST number we have for JST is 905-476-0099 hope that helps, he has a box office in Keswick P.O. box # 86 , Keswick Ontario

regards
DWC

HoltenTransportation

Site Supporter
We are looking for him too. Apparently he moved out of the woodbine ave address end of last year. Went to 160 pleasant Blvd in Keswick early one morning which had a pickup truck in the driveway but nobody would open the door. Not even sure if he still lives there.

LOADED MILES

Any new leads of where James might have re surfaced, owes us a large sum of money and he has vanished. Heard he lived on a boat doesn't even own a house. How far has this guy fallen....

TRC604

have not dealt with James for quite sometime, It is to bad if he is not paying his bills, JST is one of the brokers that you loved to deal with , always seem to have freight when you needed it , great rates and paid his bills in 30 days, JST number we have for JST is 905-476-0099 hope that helps, he has a box office in Keswick P.O. box # 86 , Keswick Ontario

regards
DWC

I have a load pending with these guys. Same phone number but different company name. It's called
Actual Time Logistics Group based out of Mississauga, ON