BFD LOGISTICS aka UNI LOGISTICS

Watchdog

I wouldn't work with this company since it has the same owner as Uni logistics whose name is Bob aka The King of Double Brokering

Company: BFD LOGISTICS INC

Address: 260 BRUNEL RD
City, ST: MISSISSAUGA, ON
Postal: L4Z1T5
Tel: 905-712-2999
Fax: 905-712-3299

AccountsReceivable@DRC

Staff member
BFD & Uni - BIG SCAM

Bob Ahmadoun was a former owner of Uni Transport with Paul Smyton (his personal cell phone is still in use by Paul for anyone that wants to call him 416-878-2968). BFD has been around for only 3-4 months under Bob but they are listing the owner on their credit application as David Mah. Their references are Beesy Logistics, Hamra Design, Canbel Protect Corp and Neptune Logistics - most of them are personal phone numbers and not businesses. They tried setting up an account with us - were denied any credit based on references not working out.
Instead of moving on - they just started faxing our dispatch orders. BEWARE - if your dispatch does not communicate with accounting - loads (double brokered) will get moved even though they have been denied. This is what they kept trying for weeks on end with us. Just kept calling our dispatch to pick up or faxed in pickup details. We finally told them to lose our number and stop calling - and this was BEFORE finding out Bob and BFD were one in the same. So they burn legitimate carriers and just open up shop somewhere else pulling the same scam. This has got to stop at some point....will be reporting to Link. What nerve coming back to us again.

Bfd.

Yes They Double Brokered One Of My Loads As Well To Florida,and The Carrier Who Got The Load Wanted To Hold My Freight Till I Paid Them Up Front,not Just For My Load But For All The Monies B.f.d. Owed Them,it Took About Two Months To Get Through That Headache,stay Clear Of Them.

Appsolutely

Bfd

BFD called for one of my westbound loads this morning. Asked them for references and they provided a list of 5 as follows;
GTX Transport
Day & Night Cargo
Hamra Design
Int'l Logisticss Services
GK Logistics
The last 3 seem to be personal phone numbers (imagine that)
Day & Night have done work for them only recently (probably some other brokers load)which they advise they got paid for.
I would love to figure out a way to get them, like they got me.
Hope your reading this Bob....We've got your number and we're doing our best to make sure everyone does.

AccountsReceivable@DRC

Staff member
BFD References

Those are not the references BFD listed on their credit application submitted to us a couple months ago. I was given 4 totally different companies - all were personal home/cell phones. We were burned badly by Bob at Uni so we completely ignored the load request and denied them credit. Are they still listing David Mah as the owner? He isn't the owner - Bob is - another false representation.

jlem

Line has been busy for two days - Called the cell phone number and he acted surprised that we had it and denied knowing anything about Bfd

vpsecurity

Is anyone still interested in the whereabouts of Paul Smyton and Bobbie??? what was the outcome of any investigation and are there any more aliases that he is known to use?

GoFindBob

Is anyone still interested in the whereabouts of Paul Smyton and Bobbie??? what was the outcome of any investigation and are there any more aliases that he is known to use?
He’s still doing this. Different company. Different name and sector. Noranheim, Citifinancial, LandMax Realty. Still closing old office without notice and setting up shop somewhere else. New companies each month it seems. Let me know if you want to find him. I have all his info.