Speed Trac transport

Thefriendlybroker1

Does anyone know owners Tel # ? Carrier has load of mine and won't answers calls / emails now and is day late.

Based in mississauga on season Dr.

Will update if they do respond.

BPOVFB

Tel: 647-660-4988 / 514-336-6122

Toll Free:-1-866-697-5966

Fax: (1866) 664-3326

The real boss is Sammi - its a 418 # but i dont have it handy

Transprnt1

Double brokered several shipments with multiple service issues including poor communication and late deliveries occurred. The consignee verified it was another carrier that delivered it.

AgentSmith

I wish I saw this tread earlier, just found out Speed-Trac double brokered a load from almost 4 months ago and has not paid the carrier that hauled the freight.

The underlying carrier is calling the shipper and consignee to collect payment which is how we found out.

Speed-Trac does not have a LoadLink account but has an account with DAT. I have blocked them on DAT and urge anyone who sees this thread to so the same.

@BPOVFB if you find the direct number for Sammi, please let me know.

BPOVFB

i called smart trucking 418 866 1222 is their last # he was one of their "clients" ,..... good luck on the search

SCAM CHASER

Site Supporter
I wish I saw this tread earlier, just found out Speed-Trac double brokered a load from almost 4 months ago and has not paid the carrier that hauled the freight.

The underlying carrier is calling the shipper and consignee to collect payment which is how we found out.

Speed-Trac does not have a LoadLink account but has an account with DAT. I have blocked them on DAT and urge anyone who sees this thread to so the same.

They are probably on Link as Trac-World

truth11

Speed Trac are liars and scammers. They never answer the phone and dont pay carriers. Lie about payment being issued. DO NOT WORK WITH THEM!!!!

JM0005

Speed Trac do have load link account, they post loaded trailer every single. Very bad experience with them, we hauled one of their load and they were not replying or answering the calls for the payment. Then, we went to their office in Mississauga, they didn't allow us to get in but after 2 3 visits finally we got our payment(after 5 months).

JM0005

Speed Trac are liars and scammers. They never answer the phone and dont pay carriers. Lie about payment being issued. DO NOT WORK WITH THEM!!!!
Try going to their office in Mississauga, again and again. Hopefully, you will get your money

JM0005

1663441654350.png

squid

I should have read this thread before I booked them on a run; missed pickup and promised to load next day. Needless to say this morning they weren't on the dock when they were supposed to be, wouldn't answer our calls; conveniently everything was forwarded to a cell phone that doesn't have voicemail.

Live and learn I suppose, definitely at the top of my DNU list.

JonBonPony

Don't see them mentioned here yet but ON-TRAC TRANSPORT is out of the same "office" 1935 DREW ROAD, UNIT#4 in MISSISSAUGA. Having heaps of trouble with all 3 of them lately. Same ol double brokering and not paying the real carriers

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-03 162336.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-03 162336.png
    24 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot 2022-11-03 162345.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-03 162345.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot 2022-11-03 162402.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-03 162402.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 14