Laneway transport Inc (Terrebonne QC) 9410-4981 QUEBEC INC

freightbro

Hi,

I'm trying to get information on this carrier. Was supposed to deliver a load last week and nobody is replying to emails or calls. Anyone has a cellphone number or another contact?

1060 Armand Bombardier
Terrebonne QC J6Y 1R9
(514) 344-0807 / (844) 447-4855

TRPM

If you Google the address, this shows up:

9138-7472 QUEBEC INC​

DBA: CRE TRANSPORT​

• U.S. DOT#: 1794125
  • Address: 1060 ARMAND BOMBARDIER
    TERREBONNE, QC J6Y 1R9
  • Number of Vehicles: 20
  • Number of Drivers: 20
  • Number of Inspections: 27

markhamboy

If it is CRE Transport try this number 514-830-8893 Fanny. She used to run CRE Transport in Mississauga.
They closed Mississauga and moved to Montreal.

freightbro

thank you guys. I was able to reach them.. Never used them again the load has been sitting in their yard for 6 days and they lied to me on Friday saying it was on the way when it was still in Terrebonne. My load is finally out of there.

Magnitude

FYI Jean Guertin at CRE Transport (MC#653063) took a tridem load from Saint John, NB to Surrey, BC. He double-brokered to A.S.T. & Logistics and Tesla Logistics (MC#1304370). Load picked up Wednesday March 29 and was scheduled to deliver Tuesday April 4. Communication was absolutely terrible. Once the load arrived in Calgary, no one knew where the load was or when it would deliver. Tesla Logistics held freight hostage 4 days and surrendered the freight with 1 pallet short. This was a nightmare all around. So thankful I was able to recover it, but it put a big dent in my relationship with my customer.

frtbrkr

FYI Jean Guertin at CRE Transport (MC#653063) took a tridem load from Saint John, NB to Surrey, BC. He double-brokered to A.S.T. & Logistics and Tesla Logistics (MC#1304370). Load picked up Wednesday March 29 and was scheduled to deliver Tuesday April 4. Communication was absolutely terrible. Once the load arrived in Calgary, no one knew where the load was or when it would deliver. Tesla Logistics held freight hostage 4 days and surrendered the freight with 1 pallet short. This was a nightmare all around. So thankful I was able to recover it, but it put a big dent in my relationship with my customer.
Do you blame CRE for double brokering it?