Any predictions?

loaders

Site Supporter
Just wondering what the general consensus is surrounding the outcome of today's US Presidential election? After the surprising results of 2016, I am somewhat hesitant to offer a prediction. However, I will say Biden wins in a close race requiring a few days to confirm the final results. Anyone else?

tasuinam

I think Trump will win.... he will not give up easily and the Supreme Court is now 6-3 in his favour...so if it comes down to the electoral college he may challenge... can not tell...

Fr8Guru

Thinking Biden wins but Trump does all the he can to stay in power... It drags out a few weeks

Jim L

I was wondering who was going to ask that question on this site.....for sure 50% of the American people will be upset with the outcome. How upset and how that plays out will be my concern.

On one hand we have someone who will close everything, hide in his basement until COVID is gone, and then deal with the economy later. The other hand says keep the economy going despite COVID and we'll see who is around to enjoy it later. Both are polar opposites.

Do you remember that show 'TALKING TO AMERICANS' on This Hour has 22 Minute?

Michael Ludwig

On one hand we have someone who will close everything, hide in his basement until COVID is gone, and then deal with the economy later. The other hand says keep the economy going despite COVID and we'll see who is around to enjoy it later. Both are polar opposites.
Best description EVER ... :)

My prediction ... Biden wins the popular vote. Trump wins the Electoral College.
The alternative ... Biden wins the presidency and there is civil war !!!

Michael Ludwig

LOL ... if Biden wins, and once they have the army put down the civil insurrection, the Dems will have Biden diagnosed with Alzheimer's, and Harris will be president. Then the whole world will be FUBAR !!!

Rob

Site Supporter
LOL ... if Biden wins, and once they have the army put down the civil insurrection, the Dems will have Biden diagnosed with Alzheimer's, and Harris will be president. Then the whole world will be FUBAR !!!
Yes have heard the Binden to the bin and Harris as Potus and that is scary as she is nucking futs. Based of all the Yanks I have talked with Trump wins again.

Igor Galanter

I have a feeling that it will drag all the way to Cristmas, as legally required...
Along the way we will see who has stronger leg...

dontgetit

??? There's an election?? wow who da thunk it, who's running, Leave it to Beaver or Bart Simpson????

loaders

Site Supporter
The only difference right now, is Fox has called AZ for Biden, CNN has not yet, although he is leading. Regardless, the race is exceptionally tight with razor thin margins in each of the remaining toss up states. Casting doubt on the electoral process does a disservice to democracy and plays into various, unfounded conspiracy theories. In spite of the accusations by some of fraudulent votes/voters and other election mischief, there have been no verifiable instances of such behaviour, in spite of what appears to be, a record turnout. Patience is required as this election, like many, many previous ones will take some time to finally determine a winner.