BEWARE!!!

World Wide Exhibits
1134 Aerowood Road
Mississauga ON
L4W 1Y5
Phone - 905-624-1216

Neel cell # 647-522-5550
Anita cell # 647-309-2020

They will tender you business, for a short period (6 months), at first payments will be slow then payments stop. $5000+ outstanding over 300 days.
We had no issues with the services provided by the carriers who handled their business so there is not even a reason to have a dialogue about short payment, they are just outright delinquent/scammers. If they are cycling through carriers/brokers, be sure you are not a victim.
I'd suggest if you see this company name, be sure you know if/where your payment will come from before handling their shipment.

BEWARE!!!

Keep well,
Mike

Salma

I googled the company name and even though they claim to have been in business for 20+ years, they have no social media at all! No reviews, no nothing. Hmmmm.....
Owner is Neil Parbhu.

However, if you google Anita's cell number, one of the results is this site: http://www.trinijunglejuice.com/tjjevents/events/?com=detail&eID=5741
It's a site for an event that took place in 2009 BUT this number is listed under ticket sales. The contact is WIC (West Indian Connection) AND if you search World Wide Exhibits on Linked In, the CEO of WIC is a former employee of World Wide Exhibits. In fact there are several "former" employees on LinkedIn.

There is definitely some sort of major scam going on but trying to sort it all out is way above my pay grade!

Maybe someone on this site who works or lives in Mississauga can go to their office and take a look around.

Cstewart

BEWARE!!!

World Wide Exhibits
1134 Aerowood Road
Mississauga ON
L4W 1Y5
Phone - 905-624-1216

Neel cell # 647-522-5550
Anita cell # 647-309-2020

They will tender you business, for a short period (6 months), at first payments will be slow then payments stop. $5000+ outstanding over 300 days.
We had no issues with the services provided by the carriers who handled their business so there is not even a reason to have a dialogue about short payment, they are just outright delinquent/scammers. If they are cycling through carriers/brokers, be sure you are not a victim.
I'd suggest if you see this company name, be sure you know if/where your payment will come from before handling their shipment.

BEWARE!!!

Keep well,
Mike
Hey Mike, Is there not a body/association, that we can report this type of scam business too? Or just better business b? thanks

MikeJr

Staff member
Thanks Salma, should we decide to put this through to a collections company your information could be most helpful.
I think part of the reason people get away with this kind of thing is because the broker (my employer) will always pay the transporting carrier regardless of being paid by the client (unfortunately this happens from time to time). If the amount is small enough no one chases it because it's not worth the investment. It's why I decided to post - if they go though a broker every 3-6 months to pocket transportation costs it's a fraudulent way to generate more funds to the bottom line. It's a slimball maneuvre and I feel that the transport community here could benefit from staying away from this outfit.

Keep well,
Mike

TruckerJoe

I've worked with them on one load this year but have left that company so no idea if they paid the bill. I'll check and post the answer later today. They are right around the corner from my new gig and are still in business. I did quote a job for them 3 weeks ago but they gave the load to someone who gave a low-ball quote.

Aww Mike, Im so sorry this happened to you. I worked with them about 7 years ago and they owed us over 10K, we ended up taking them to court. They are scammers and will lie directly to your face.

MikeJr

Staff member
We all have experienced our fair share of delinquents, the goal is to ensure it's as rare as possible and for as little as possible when it does happen. Thanks for posting.

Keep well,
Mike

Pizzaninja

Hello,

Lumico Logistics is currently in the process of filing a claim against World Wide Exhibits.
Anyone who has any information or has been burnt by them please contact us.
Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

TruckerJoe

I set up a load with them about a year ago. We were paid. Maybe since I was working right around the corner from them and they knew I was close.

EdanF

Hello,

Lumico Logistics is currently in the process of filing a claim against World Wide Exhibits.
Anyone who has any information or has been burnt by them please contact us.
Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Please contact me, 647-223-1722 - I have been burnt,

EdanF

Just an update! - I went to the office in Mississauga, Neel was there and I got my cheque, hoping it wont bounce,

Best advise, if you are able to go to the Mississauga location, Neel is always there or offloaded a truck in the back, he does not like confrontation

Good Luck to All! please let me know.

MikeJr

Staff member
Which is why we did not pursue our $5k in the courts. Instead, I posted this thread to notify all you fine people to please not touch their freight if you wish to avoid the hassle of collections (and non-payment).

Here's hoping fewer and fewer people get burned by these folks.
Mike

Freight Broker

Agreed. Judgements are no assurance of payment And defaults on a judgement mean nothing to people who already have lousy credit..