Woodland Hauling Edmonton aka Nord-Deck Transport THESE GUYS ARE NOT PAYING ..

1Touch

We are having challenges getting paid from this company. ** Nord-Deck Transport aka Woodland Hauling We were promised from Ryan that we would get Quick Pay but we haven't heard from him since and we cannot get a hold of him or their Account who they said is work from home which is a Lie. * STAY FAR FROM THESE GUYS WOODLAND TOOK OVER NORDDECK... AND NOW PLAYING GAME...

roma1003

Get in touch with their factoring company - Royal Financial aka Revolution
Tell them your situation...they are usually good at contacting their clients to have this resolved

1Touch

Nord-Deck Transport aka Woodland Hauling these Guys are not good they don't pay ..they move out of the location at 20 Wheeler Driver, Bolton, Ontario. L7E 1G9. loadlink have them block as well.

shayne

this guy ryan is a real piece of work - he double brokered some ltl out of Montreal and it never even delivered to our customer

1Touch

this guy ryan is a real piece of work - he double brokered some ltl out of Montreal and it never even delivered to our customer
I know that Guy Ryan thats all he does, he was the one who offers me quick paid woodland Purchase Norddeck DD a lot of freight and when its time to pay, Norddeck is no longer around.

roma1003

We gave a load to Nord-Deck the beginning of the year. Last month, a received a call from one of our regular carriers who told me that Nord-Deck double brokered the load to them and is not paying them. I called their factoring company threatening to hold back all payments unless they get in touch with Nord-Deck and get this resolved. I was called by Nord-Deck shortly after with a sob story...I can understand times are tough, but NEVER ignore payment enquiries and told him to issue payment immediately. In the end, payment was sent sent next day. I immediately put Nord-Deck on DNU. I strongly believe it transparency and more often than not, it can go a long way. Don't lie or ignore...never ends up well

1Touch

Can I get their Number They still not paying my Invoice.. 905-913-8001 they not answering .. do me a favorite * woodland purchase NORDDECK SO U HAVE TO PUT WOODLAND ON DNU LIST