Wolf Run Logistics / Wolfrun Logistics

roadroad

Stay away, same as MVR or DK or Continental...they all double broke....we caught them by speaking at a driver directly...

wt150

It'd be appreciated if those who have additional details or info on them could PM me or send me a chat message as i'm currently looking into them/related entities. Thanks.

NotForHire

Its funny, I remember calling Wolfrun once becuase she was posting truck montreal--> calgary on a friday afternoon. She told me she had 5 trucks going east to west every day LOLOLOLOLOLOL FYI wolfrun is still calling people for loads, she called me 2-3 weeks ago. AND I WAS LIKE BYYYYYYEEEEEE!

kmonahan

I just had this email sent to me. I have never used MVR trucking so not sure how they would get my email (but I have used Wolfrun in the past). Do you think this is another scam company affiliated with Wolfrun? Who is Steve that you are all talking about? Sounds like he has been scamming for a while?

I have reefer with team or single to go from AB to ON or QC ready tomorrow morning off loading tonight

Help

James L | Operations Manager
P: 416-741-8999
6880 Columbus Rd Unit 2
Mississauga, ON L5T 2G1
Dispatch E-mail
: operations@mvrtrucking.com
Accounting E-mail: operationsmanager@mvrtrucking.com

Rob

Site Supporter
I just had this email sent to me. I have never used MVR trucking so not sure how they would get my email (but I have used Wolfrun in the past). Do you think this is another scam company affiliated with Wolfrun? Who is Steve that you are all talking about? Sounds like he has been scamming for a while?

I have reefer with team or single to go from AB to ON or QC ready tomorrow morning off loading tonight

Help

James L | Operations Manager
P: 416-741-8999
6880 Columbus Rd Unit 2
Mississauga, ON L5T 2G1
Dispatch E-mail
: operations@mvrtrucking.com
Accounting E-mail: operationsmanager@mvrtrucking.com
Sure looks like the same system. If they are legit they may want to reconsider the no names and no last names on email etc. That being said never dealt with the happy go screw you gang from Bowmanville thank goodness. They have called here in the past and I usually put them on hold till they hang up. What I really want to do is give them a fake pu and send them to load a police station but would really do no good as they have no trucks.

SCAM CHASER

Site Supporter
If it's the same guy that used to be on Westmore Dr., per FMCSA.
THIS CARRIER IS OUT OF SERVICE.
That being said, it's a fair size building on Columbus Dr. There are a lot of members here that are near the address, why not a drive-by guys!!

bbfly

they called me last week - asking if we wanted a load.
NO
told her pop up on Load link - and her reply was -- wolfrun cancelled all ties with Load Link

JNS-Shawn

someone unwittingly booked with them.. LL said they were never a customer?

Anyway, is there any way possible to figure out who did the load? This was done 20 days ago already...

JenniferM

someone unwittingly booked with them.. LL said they were never a customer?

Anyway, is there any way possible to figure out who did the load? This was done 20 days ago already...
I would check what the ppwk says and depending on your relationship with the shipper or receiver, see if they have a record of the truck or trailer info? Good Luck!

NoNameOne

I would check what the ppwk says and depending on your relationship with the shipper or receiver, see if they have a record of the truck or trailer info? Good Luck!

Came to say this. Unless someone involved has info about the actual trucking company who moved it, you'll have to wait for these guys to come looking for payment. Good luck!

JNS-Shawn

well looks like out of luck and play the see if they pay the actual carrier game.. nothing on the BL and both shipper and receiver can't remember.. fingers crossed :)

On a side note, whoever did the work did a great job! lol

NoNameOne

well looks like out of luck and play the see if they pay the actual carrier game.. nothing on the BL and both shipper and receiver can't remember.. fingers crossed :)

On a side note, whoever did the work did a great job! lol

I've had carriers added to my pool that way!

PhilD

So i did a load for these scum bags and they refused to pay me, did some diggin and found out the actual broker was Werner Enterprise. They paid it in full no questions asked. Now Wolfrun just offered me a load from
McCains. I excepted it and now I'm going to call McCains and give them the low down. Everyone needs to do this to put this asshole out of business!!!

loaders

Site Supporter
Here, once again, appears to be a case where a large, well known shipper, the type who often appear at transportation symposiums prattling on about their safety and efficiency systems, allowing a carrier/broker/joker to be in care and control of one of their shipments. If this load started in the hands of Day & Ross, how did they let it filter down to this character? Certainly their contract with McCains would be very strict about re-brokering/sub-contracting McCains freight. I am sure we all would be interested to hear what McCains have to say about this.

Michael Ludwig

Probably not much of a contract between McCain's and Day & Ross ... McCain's owns Day & Ross.
It could be a VersaCold load as well though. Would be nice to know where the load is from and where it's going to.