Wolf Run Logistics / Wolfrun Logistics

aktech

Stay away at all cost. They have collected freight charges for a load we moved and are asking us to mail original POD to pay. Do not deal with these scammers. I have reported them to Load-link.

bigt

Couple of companies i know did loads for them, after delivery they took quick pay and never paid the actual carriers. the company which gave them the freight, they know about this and are refusing to pay actual carrier. And Wolfrun is still posting the freight on link.

aktech

I have already sent a complaint to Load-Link and have shared the info with many companies. Is there a way to get the shipper to pay the carrier.

Henry

Ive done 4 shipments with them now. they did ask for Originals PODs but they are good payers so far. Ill up date if that changes.

Fugster

I did some searching on this company as well I can not find anything horrible on load link

I did 3 loads with them as well no issues for payments
They did ask for Original PODs I sent in and got paid
So far so good

Bullfrog

We've done two loads. Once completed I sent in my paperwork and requested quick pay. Received the funds within 6 days even though they said it'd take 7. No issues here.

I'm currently on a load so will update on how that goes. There was a bit of a wait on the shippers end but nothing out of the ordinary.

krash005

STAY AWAY! They are quite literally the worst company I've ever dealt with. They lie, and they cancel last minute after you call them out on their blatant lying.

bbfly

WE TOOK A LOAD FOR AMY YESTERDAY - TOLD HER CAN ONLY PICK UP AFTER LUNCH AS WE DO OUR DELIVERIES IN THE MORNING . ALL WAS GOOD.
TODAY THEY START WITH SHIPPER GETTING UPSET YOU NEED TO GET IN THERE EARLIER
MULTIPLE PHONE CALLS -
DRIVER GETS THERE AND LOAD IS CANCELLED

COME TO FIND OUT - DOUBLE BROKERED FROM DELMAR.
THEY WERE PAYING US MORE .. WHICH TELLS ME THAT THEY WERE NOT INTENDING ON PAYING US.
$6900.00

ASSHOLES.

Last edited:

bbfly

JUST GOT A CALL FROM WOLF RUN - SAYING THEY ARE GOING TO SUE US FOR DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER BECAUSE I PUT $7000.00 AND NOT $6900.00 ( MY ERROR )
I HAVE SINCE CHANGED IT TO $6900.00 TO REFLECT THE DOUBLE BROKERED AMOUNT ON THEIR LOAD SHEET.

P.S. - THEY ALSO OFFERED US ANOTHER LOAD ABOUT 20 MINS AGO.

JenniferM

They keep offering us trucks and it looks like from the above they are giving out loads, we do not allow double brokering, any broker in their right mind wouldn't allow it, it's increased liability and costly. This sounds like the likes of Jupiter, QCT.

aktech

I have now emailed the so called "manager" who has never answered, sent emails that have not been replied to. I contacted load link and it is funny that they say that these guys have never been registered and yet we booked the loads that these guys posted on load link. I would stay away from them. I have lost one load but hope that was the last one. I have already put these guys on notice and if someone saw them on link please do contact them to have these guys banned.

Stay safe and cooperate to get the industry rid of these fraudsters.

JenniferM

Two things have happened. One a manager from there has emailed asking me why I'm making false statements about them on here, so far nothing is false, they offered me trucks and it sounds like those two other companies. (I cannot confirm that though)
Also now someone named Henry is making statements about my company Two Roads Logistics. We are very clear on our website that we are a broker and consultant. Please should you have any questions about us, please contact me privately.

aktech

These guys have not quit yet: They will not agree to pay or reply to my inquiries about when we will get paid, so friends be aware.

1544211621312.png

aktech

Here is their insurance copy> Call the insurance and make a claim. You may not get paid but these people will get flagged in the insurer files.

1544212482261.png

bbfly

After I posted about the double brokering - Some guy claiming to be the person who pays their bills and does the collections kept calling me and my colleague asking us to remove the post . He would call under a blocked phone number
this went on for 3 days -
Finally told him to stop calling .
If they didn't do anything wrong -then why are they offended by my post.

Now today i get the Alert AD

some people .. total fucking bottomdwelling skumbuckets...