Trans-Pro Logistics

Nov 23, 2010
Anyone have any dealings with Trans-Pro Logistics out of Montreal? Good or bad, any information would be appreciated.
Yes, today we got told "off" by Mr. Jason Leithead over there. Apparently we don't know how to read our equifax on them, they stink royally and he was extremely upset we turned him down for a load.
It says payment index 56!! - who in their right mind would take a load? Collections list ** multiple, claims , judgements blah blah the list goes on and on. Yes if this is them, I wouldn't go near them.
If there is any confusion - ph#800-463-7532. I remember about 4 years back we did a load with them and it was flat rate for the truck, the truck was ridiculously overweight from Washington - frozen berries. They cut our rate because they had a box rate agreement with their client, so we didn't get paid the full agreed price - even though they agreed a flat with us. Since it was a Friday night in WA, there was no hope to find another load, so we just got screwed and had to swallow it.

Last edited by a moderator:

alx

Site Supporter
Aug 19, 2009
Chateauguay QC.
Trans pro

We have a few small LTL pending.
We have also dealt with them over the last few years. I even remember going to pick up a check from their office accross from the L'acadie Market in Mtl.
They have a second office on McGill street in downtown Mtl as well.
They always paid pretty well in the 40 - 45 day range or COD if those were your terms.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gdunks

Cooling off
Sep 15, 2010
Canada
Yes, today we got told "off" by Mr. Jason Leithead over there. Apparently we don't know how to read our equifax on them, they stink royally and he was extremely upset we turned him down for a load.
It says payment index 56!! - who in their right mind would take a load? Collections list ** multiple, claims , judgements blah blah the list goes on and on. Yes if this is them, I wouldn't go near them.
If there is any confusion - ph#800-463-7532. I remember about 4 years back we did a load with them and it was flat rate for the truck, the truck was ridiculously overweight from Washington - frozen berries. They cut our rate because they had a box rate agreement with their client, so we didn't get paid the full agreed price - even though they agreed a flat with us. Since it was a Friday night in WA, there was no hope to find another load, so we just got screwed and had to swallow it.
I used to work for them. they will cut your invoice for any reason so they can make extra profit. They are not to be trusted