TRAFFIC TEAM

theman

They did some work for us at my old place and they work with us here too. Nobody attaches their names to curse words here so it must be OK.

reddot

Dev took my load and decided to take someone else's 3 hours later after I had sent him my load details. Unreliable. DNU

marylou

Took a load, then said they didn't get the order...which was added to a reply email so i know they got it. Staff i dealt with admitted another staff found a load that paid more...….

MikeJr

Staff member
Ask for Mohammad Mansoor, he goes by Mike. He's a director and voice your concerns to him.
The service has been inconsistent so we've had to source other providers for the lanes they used to handle.

Keep well,
Mike

markhamboy

Took a load, then said they didn't get the order...which was added to a reply email so i know they got it. Staff i dealt with admitted another staff found a load that paid more...….

They have done it to me as well

loaders

Site Supporter
Anything current on this outfit as far as service goes? Looks like we have them under one of our loads. Contact now is Daisy. Thanks!

MikeJr

Staff member
They have a low cancellation rate and decent service times (they do only TL for us) for us, but we have also taken the time to meet with the owners a few times over the last few years, sometimes that goes a long way.

Happy Friday!
Mike

loaders

Site Supporter
Again, thanks for the info. My “radar” was alerted when I did a quick internet search and clicked onto their website. It went immediately to the Safer website showing their authority, etc. Strange to say the least. Plus the report indicated something like 60 power units and 80 drivers. Again strange, as I for one, had never heard of them. Not that that means anything anymore. We will just have to wait and see how they perform, hopefully as well as they have for others.

Nawk

3 shipments in 2018 - all went well
2 shipments so far this year - all went well.