Thompson, MB

loaders

Site Supporter
Wow, this site may end-up giving Load Link a run for their money!
Does anyone know of a carrier that provides LTL service to Thompson, MB. Freight can be pick-up here in Toronto, or we can get it to Winnipeg. I will also send a disposable camera along - always wanted a photo of those polar bears! Any suggestions are appreciated.

Rob

Site Supporter
Manitoulin but hold on to your a$$ when they give you the price the last time I got them to quote on stuff to Thomson........

Activet

Thompson MB

You could try with Stan at Schroeder Transport. His number is 866-399-7774, 780-458-5237
They've always done a good job for us.

Good luck, and if you get any pics of a Polar Bear, I'd like to see you turn it into your avatar :)
As with Dietcoke - Gardewine have always been good as well.

Last edited:

DIETCOKE

Site Supporter
83 North help me out - they are out of Swan River MB
Gardewine -they have trucks in TO but haven't used them in a while....

loaders

Site Supporter
Thanks to all who responded. Rob, you are so right about Manitoulan, $$$$$++++, but hey if we're stuck? Never used 83 North, we'll see what they say. Schroeder we're familiar with - have used them for flats lots of times, not sure what they'll say about Thompson though. Gardewine is a little fussy, will only quote it to their own customers. By the way, I guess I was thinking of Churchill, MB - lots further north than Thompson - that's where the polar bears are at. Hey who knows, there's still a little time left for the phone to ring with that request!!