Swiftrans Logistics

TransAction

We received a sales call from Swiftrans Logistics. They are stating that they are a long haul, team service only carrier servicing GTA to and from South Western and Western USA. Their carrier package is stating they have 10 power units, 20 reefers, and 10 dry Vans and 50 drivers. Also stating that all their equipment is 2017. Our Safer query shows:
Entity Type: CARRIER
Operating Status: AUTHORIZED FOR Property Out of Service Date: None
Legal Name: 6994776 CANADA INC
DBA Name: SWIFTRANS LOGISTICS
Physical Address: 979 MCTRACH CRES
MILTON, ON L9T 7B9
Phone: (647) 500-7793
Mailing Address: 979 MCTRACH CRES
MILTON, ON L9T 7B9
USDOT Number: 2895672 State Carrier ID Number:
MC/MX/FF Number(s): MC-973058
DUNS Number: --
Power Units: 4 Drivers: 7
MCS-150 Form Date:
09/12/2016 MCS-150 Mileage (Year): 50,000 (2016)

Before I call BS on these guys, does anyone know of them or have any experience with them? Is the safer inquiries always 100% accurate when it comes to the data on power units and drivers?

TransAction

Could the have O/O leased on?
Yes I did call them and that is what they stated, I am still feeling they are trying to overemphasize their fleet and capabilities which is not a good start. They did send us references and I am hoping some of the members here have experience with booking teams with them.

economy

Sounds fishy to me. You might wonder under whose operating authorities and most importantly insurance do those O/O run?

TransAction

On top of all of this, my spidey senses where tingling from the first phone conversation. Thanks for the feedback, will stay away....

Llama

I moved 2 loads with Swiftrans in October 2017. Picked up and delivered on time, good communication.
I dealt with Ray

ShawnR

Site Supporter
yeah nevermind, these guys crapped out, story was supposed to offload at night and drive over, shut down and pick up load first thing in the morning.

we get a huge email in the evening that he's empty but driver isn't feeling well so he has to drive all the way back to his yard... he's in Ottawa, pickup is in Montreal, yard is in Toronto, makes no sense... and they have all these drivers and trucks, but the boss is the dispatcher in his car... riiiiiight...

Last edited:

Rob

Site Supporter
yeah nevermind, these guys crapped out, story was supposed to offload at night and drive over, shut down and pick up load first thing in the morning.

we get a huge email in the evening that he's empty but driver isn't feeling well so he has to drive all the way back to his yard... he's in Ottawa, pickup is in Montreal, yard is in Toronto, makes no sense... and they have all these drivers and trucks, but the boss is the dispatcher in his car... riiiiiight...

Or that is his excuse from spinning the dispatchers wheel of excuses and he really found a better paying load and is dropping yours.

ShawnR

Site Supporter
either way, he cancelled at night before the morning pickup he promised, we gave him the rate he asked for, so kinda hard for me to know if that was good for him or not, we don't offer rates anymore we just take carrier rates to clients and get approval

AJ905

We received a sales call from Swiftrans Logistics. They are stating that they are a long haul, team service only carrier servicing GTA to and from South Western and Western USA. Their carrier package is stating they have 10 power units, 20 reefers, and 10 dry Vans and 50 drivers. Also stating that all their equipment is 2017. Our Safer query shows:
Entity Type: CARRIER
Operating Status: AUTHORIZED FOR Property Out of Service Date: None
Legal Name: 6994776 CANADA INC
DBA Name: SWIFTRANS LOGISTICS
Physical Address: 979 MCTRACH CRES
MILTON, ON L9T 7B9
Phone: (647) 500-7793
Mailing Address: 979 MCTRACH CRES
MILTON, ON L9T 7B9
USDOT Number: 2895672 State Carrier ID Number:
MC/MX/FF Number(s): MC-973058
DUNS Number: --
Power Units: 4 Drivers: 7
MCS-150 Form Date:
09/12/2016 MCS-150 Mileage (Year): 50,000 (2016)

Before I call BS on these guys, does anyone know of them or have any experience with them? Is the safer inquiries always 100% accurate when it comes to the data on power units and drivers?
Please don't even bother giving business this guys. they will runaway with your loads

AJ905

any updates on this carrier?
I hauled load for this carrier, Never paid me. When i asked the Pay, I only got massage from therm W.E.M LOSER. i found this guys and another carrier in Mississauga linked (Black Deer Transport inc Yard,1775 Sismet ROAD Mississauga, ON L4W 1P9 )

TRKINSURE

Stay away. Nice people, but not the company they claim to be (although they may have been that company in the past).

crosgre

We have received a call from a carrier claiming to have had 3 loads double brokered to them from this carrier. They are also to be claiming to have been double brokered for $300 more per load than what swifttrans (6994776 Canada inc) was being paid. Luckily the loads are on their trailers still and she noticed CHR on the paperwork. We have requested a copy of the paperwork that Sam at 6994776 Canada inc sent to her. once verified I will update post. In the meantime, take precautions here.

pophoffe

I hauled load for this carrier, Never paid me. When i asked the Pay, I only got massage from therm W.E.M LOSER. i found this guys and another carrier in Mississauga linked (Black Deer Transport inc Yard,1775 Sismet ROAD Mississauga, ON L4W 1P9 )
I just had both of these guys set up - so they are associated with one another ?

jatt#1

We are doing couple of loads with them weekly (black deer) for almost 2 years now never had an issue there must be more to this story then what you are telling I believe.

jatt#1

any updates on black deer, as a broker?

we are doing produce loads with them from Texas and California they have 2 location one in Montreal and one in Mississauga we dealt with both location they pay C.O.D on produce loads.

Montreal its Dominic and Steve

Mississauga - Deep and Ali