Super X Transport

mtltrans

Hello, looking for service feedback re:
Super X Transport
Laval QC

Late for everything, toujours.

Thank you.

Woodbine

Any updated on this carrier service? We have a full load from Dorval to Ottawa and they run this regularly they say.

shayne

They do run this regularly. Hope you didnt pay more than 450, any more than that ur wasting your $ on these guys

Woodbine

Update on this carrier: I booked the load with them and he told me to send the dispatch over and would pick up by 2p. No where in the conversation did we talk about payment or credit applications, which is not out of the ordinary when dealing with a smaller trucking company. Come 4p that sameday, I get an email saying my credit has been rejected by their factoring company (because I am a new company with no credit, but I have a factoring company as well, so not sure what he means) and so he demanded payment before picking up the load. The nerve for someone to demand payment without even advising of this prior to booking and waiting until the end of the day to let me know. Luckily I found another carrier to cover it but I definitely wasnt going to do business with someone like that or transfer funds to a guy who runs a company this way or not familiar with. Thought I would share this.