Stolen 2 Volvo White Day Cabs

Blondie

Last Sunday at 11:43pm, 2 White Day Cabs were taken from the front of B2B Freightway Inc. 6325 Dixie Road, Mississauga, Ontario. They have the B2B logo on them.

If any one sees them, please contact 416-896-4338

Your help in this matter is very appreciated.

Jim L

Last Sunday at 11:43pm, 2 White Day Cabs were taken from the front of B2B Freightway Inc. 6325 Dixie Road, Mississauga, Ontario. They have the B2B logo on them.

The availability of new and used trucks have diminished quite remarkably and what is available is quite expensive. This just may be the tip of the iceberg where stolen cabs and trailers are just 'borrowed' and will eventually show up after they have been used a number of times to get work done and the thieves just go and steal different equipment. Enforcement for the most part is non-existent so there is no real consequence.
I'm calling it - we will see more and more of this.

YYZRIDER

wondering why you don't keep your trucks and trailers in the secured yard, I always see them parked in an open area whenever I pass by your office.

Unbeliveable

Doesn't matter they cut the locks off our gates and came in Secured yard only means secured if there is a guy in it with an aka 47