SMART GLOBAL LOGISTICS INC

marylou

HAS ANYONE WORKED WITH THIS CARRIER SMART GLOBAL LOGISTICS OUT OF MISSISSAUGA. WONDERING HOW THEIR SERVICE IS. THANKS

Matthew

Trying to get paid from them is another issue. Invoice June 12th, no one calls back, no one picks up the phone.

fredblack

Trying to get paid from them is another issue. Invoice June 12th, no one calls back, no one picks up the phone.
Hey Matthew, this load from Texas to Brampton was paid in October. I'm investigating what the delay was and I will get back to you.

If you ever have a problem with us call me on my cell at 647-939-2726. I'll personally take care of any issues you may have. You can even call me just to say hello. I'd like to find out what happened in your case.

Last edited:

fredblack

Hey Matthew, this load from Texas to Brampton was paid in October. I'm investigating what the delay was and I will get back to you.

If you ever have a problem with us call me on my cell at 647-939-2726. I'll personally take care of any issues you may have. You can even call me just to say hello. I'd like to find out what happened in your case.
There may have been a delay on our part but following up on emails we did get it paid. Sorry for the inconvenience but there are 10 of us always in the office and there is always someone to answer the phone. I'm sure this was a one off and in the future if anyone on here has any problems with Smart Global Logistics please call my cell. 647-939-2726.

We appreciate the companies we partner with and will always afford them the utmost respect.