Site complaints

rmarks

I have been hearing about some members and non members that have certain complaints about this site and how there are members that have "extra access" and capabilities about blocking and posting/removing comments.
I am aware of about at least 75 people that are upset and angry with this site about false information being released and posted.
There are 5 people that own this site from my understanding and I can provide you with their details if you private message me.
I also know a lot of the aliases being used and who they supposedly really are.
It is my belief that all who post are not always factual with their comments, and I am also aware that certain site admin and supporters act with their own agenda in mind when it comes to posts about friends or colleagues. I have 5 years of material and posts that will support my beliefs. It also came to my attention that there are other complaints about insidetransport.com and I am gathering more info.
From what I understand, this site is an open forum for all and all rules should be followed regardless of who supports or befriends all members and supporters. This does not seem to be the case.
This site has a bad rap from lots of individuals and many people are discussing it now.
Lets see how long this thread stays on this site.
As stated above you can private message me or email me at rmarks38@yahoo.com

TransAction

This site is one of the most useful tools we have. It has offered great insight and helped us avoid potentially costly mistakes in whom we are using along with mostly fantastic members whom share their insights on all facets of the industry for no gain of their own but to simply unselfishly assist others. In my opinion, from the type of users that get removed or blocked is the way they handle some posts they may disagree with or which may threaten their business directly. I get there is emotion in these instances but for the most part any of the members that either make accusations with nothing to back them up along with being unprofessional and belligerent are the ones that get blocked and in my opinion, rightfully so. Not sure what rmarks is trying to accomplish here, I do appreciate the sense of justice if he thinks there are many people being wronged but this site is far from that.

loaders

Site Supporter
If this site saves me from dealing with one bad carrier or extending credit to one bad shipper, it is worth its weight in gold to me. If I get burned by a carrier or shipper, I will post it on this site to warn my fellow members. Rmarks,either you are one of the people that has a bad record in this industry, or you have too much time on your hands as evidenced by this “conspiracy” you are ranting about. If you have proof of illegal, libellous, nefarious, or any other unsavoury activitiy by either administrators or members of this site, why not just put it out there if you believe so strongly in it? I am sure we would all love to see it. I am not a poker player, but I believe I have just “called”.

Steph18

Sounds like someone got a bad review on here and is now upset.
I think if people want to express their opinion about a carrier or broker who they have worked with and had either good or bad experiences should be free to do so, I can't say I've ever seen a thread locked or post deleted on here.
Personally I do not post much but I like to read about good or bad carriers so it gives me an idea of how their service levels are if I ever end up working with them.

klogan367

I find this to be a useful resource for newbies like me. I'm getting background that I don't get elsewhere. Of course, I don't venture into any confrontational arenas so I wouldn't know about that. But as a network for support and info, it's great.

MarkD

Site Supporter
I'm sure the 1000 people in the "report a non paying freight broker thread" have complaints about this site. Please investigate facebook once you're done trolling this wonderful community forum. I have many complaints about facebook. If someone is slandered here unfairly there's always many who will defend the wrongfully accused.

Shakey

Site Supporter
Priceless...................75 scammers, double brokers, or people that can't tell the truth when something goes wrong

Owners of site, did you notice the donations to keep the site going?

loaders

Site Supporter
The only thing missing from rmarks post is....."send me $699.00 in bitcoin and I will delete all of the information I have about you, you naughty, naughty boy"! Give me a break........please!

Henry

I was going to make a negative comment about a certain Illinois carrier i had troubles with recently The boss said not to as he is going after them . Oh Well, Merry Christmas.

Salma

I have been hearing about some members and non members that have certain complaints about this site and how there are members that have "extra access" and capabilities about blocking and posting/removing comments.
I am aware of about at least 75 people that are upset and angry with this site about false information being released and posted.
There are 5 people that own this site from my understanding and I can provide you with their details if you private message me.
I also know a lot of the aliases being used and who they supposedly really are.
It is my belief that all who post are not always factual with their comments, and I am also aware that certain site admin and supporters act with their own agenda in mind when it comes to posts about friends or colleagues. I have 5 years of material and posts that will support my beliefs. It also came to my attention that there are other complaints about insidetransport.com and I am gathering more info.
From what I understand, this site is an open forum for all and all rules should be followed regardless of who supports or befriends all members and supporters. This does not seem to be the case.
This site has a bad rap from lots of individuals and many people are discussing it now.
Lets see how long this thread stays on this site.
As stated above you can private message me or email me at rmarks38@yahoo.com

My take on this:
1. Like with any other free message board on the internet - if you don't approve of the content then don't look at it. No one is holding a gun to your head and you are not paying a fee or subscription to have access to this site. Yes, some conversations on this site can get heated. So what? If you don't like it then move on to the next thread and avoid those conversations that upset or offend you. If you disagree with the entire site then don't even bother with it. I have found this site to be an excellent source of industry info that cannot be found anywhere else.
2. If you genuinely have proof that a legal line has been crossed against you or others then I would be very interested in hearing about that! That is a very serious situation that all of us should be aware of. Why should we PM you if you have legitimate proof? Air it here so we can all make the judgement call for ourselves.
3. You, yourself, are very close to crossing a legal line by saying that you have all the info about the owners of this site and that anyone can PM you if they are interested in obtaining this info. I understand you are upset by something that happened on this site but you don't want to find yourself on the wrong side of a potential lawsuit or possible charges.

Just to be clear, I have no "agenda" here; I am not friends with any of the owners nor do I know any of them. I am just providing feedback to you about your post.

dad2andrew

I think Rmarks is taking a page out of Trumps notebook and trying to call this fake news. All your bullsh*t about people hiding behind an alias and you can't sign your name? Just so you know there is a thread with most of our names on it so your secret list is really not that secret.

Whoops, never saw that thread...or it's been a while and I just forget.

Kevin.

chica123

Site Supporter
Well, with any forum, you take each post and make your own determination as to its' value. We (the majority) made the determination that rmarks post has no value. If he or she doesn't like the content, he or she doesn't have to use it as a resource. But, I will continue to use the site and reap the rewards of all the valuable information found here. Merry Christmas everyone!
Chica

Paul S

Staff member
I am probably one of those people on the list, never deleted anything for anyone including myself. We help delete people posting personal address and private information.