Royal Truck Terminal

Royal TTL

after reading the threads below, I do have concerns about your company and double brokering. It seems that you have a history of double brokering loads and getting into 'hot waters' as a result. Can you tell us how many trucks your company actually owns and runs?
Hello Sir,

I am the new owner of this company. i bought it on Mar 2019.

Call me at 6477102016. or e-mail: accounting@royalttl.ca
we have 11 truck running now

If the previous owner owe anything, i will check with the previous owner and as per our boy out agreement i will get it paid for you

Thanks

Royal TTL

Royal truck terminal closed and opened up PTS Transport Ltd. Same guy Raj Felix is there. 905 848 4591. Good luck.
Hello sir,

Hello Sir,

I am the new owner of this company. i bought it on Mar 2019. This company is active since 2016.

If the previous owner owe anything, i will check with the previous owner and as per our boy out agreement i will get it paid for you

Thanks

Royal TTL

Yeah... I thought that was weird too... I have used e-transfers before with a personal account, but haven't heard of anyone using it for a b2b transaction...

He already had my email address, as all of our correspondence has been by email...

I gave him my banking info, just in case he was talking about EFT and just calling it e-transfer...

So, he has all the info he would need to send me the money...
Hello Sir,

I am the new owner of this company. i bought it on Mar 2019.

Thanks