Routex International

martinwizz

Sorry guys, but I just saw today that they voluntarily went bankrupt.

So for all those who were chasing them, it's too late.

Last edited by a moderator:

AccountsReceivable@DRC

Staff member
I don't know how Routex lasted as long as they did. Andrew Sabo was horrible to deal with - completely unprofessional....

Not surprised at all....thanks for the update martinwizz....

AccountsReceivable@DRC

Staff member
If this just happened Maggs - we likely won't get the details until another forum member posts the trustee/creditor information.

Will likely be posted within a week or less....

APMLOG

We received our information from Richard Lapointe & Associates. So yes they have gone bankrupt. I don't know that there is a link, but like I say we did receive our paperwork as they owe us money.

There will be no money for anyone in this situation, there are companies with larger amounts owing than us ($1900.00 for us).

Last edited by a moderator:

martinwizz

I will share a tip here. If you want to be informed before anyone of whi is under collection agencies or has declared bankruptcies, quebec, new brunswick and nova scotia is covered almost real time, use what is called la semaine commerciale, an old newspaper that you will receive by email every wednesday will all the new lawsuits, collections intents and bankruptcies. I was watching Route die live on this as numerous companies were starting collection efforts on them. I am another broker so i have never dealt with them but pretty easy to see they were on the verge of collapse. Like if anyone deal with Aliment de Vinci in Montreal, they are all over the newsprint for a little while now. From Echo Group or Groupe Écho in french. Does not cost a fortune and saves a bunch