Rock n Roll Xpress inv from Langley,BC

josh

gurjant
Can I please get information on this company as we are picking up a load for them.

Contact Person is Bob at 604-427-2622

H8tl8tpyrs

This guy jack at rocknroll is jerk.we did loads in september and october like 14grand worth and still not pay us for loads only partial.that after 150 days old.we send invoice with pod but same ixcuse, we never get invoice,check went out blah blah blah.i speak to other companys in edmonton to any they get same story from jack gill. We call and call he neveŕ answer call only make his dispatcher talk to us like he hiding. Jack owe lot of people in edmonton money and when u look in google you see he use to have company Triple Crown https://www.google.ca/search?client.....35i39j0i22i30j0i22i10i30j33i21.hT9gzEaY0n8=
U read and see what it say.i say STAY AWAY FROM JACK GILL ROCK ROLL XPRESS LANGLEY to today he still owe over 5grand past 155 days.he will just keep saying,no invoice,didnt get it,send again, bkah blah. I hate late payer.

bigt

Jack used to own Triple Crown Enterprises. If this guy owns Rock n Rolls, good luck getting paid. He had no intentions to pay the carriers when he had Triple Crown. even his (employees) drivers had to protest in front of his yard few years back (2008). i don't know how he even get drivers to drive his trucks after all that.

bubba-one

Site Supporter
Took the load only to find out it was double brokered before we left the shipper, end up going direct to the actual broker on this one and have been paid. Added Rock n roll to the DNU list

Ownerop17

Took a load for them a few weeks back, and got paid for it. Not sure about the double brokering part. If anyone has any solid proof please advise. I don't want to take the chance on not getting paid!!

APSapphire

This guy jack at rocknroll is jerk.we did loads in september and october like 14grand worth and still not pay us for loads only partial.that after 150 days old.we send invoice with pod but same ixcuse, we never get invoice,check went out blah blah blah.i speak to other companys in edmonton to any they get same story from jack gill. We call and call he neveŕ answer call only make his dispatcher talk to us like he hiding. Jack owe lot of people in edmonton money and when u look in google you see he use to have company Triple Crown https://www.google.ca/search?client=ms-android-samsung&ei=MkKiWvGQG8OkjwPqv7igBQ&q=jack+gill+transport&oq=jack+gill+transport&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3..33i160.8621.13539..14703...0....249.1842.14j0j3..........1..mobile-gws-wiz-serp.......35i39j0i22i30j0i22i10i30j33i21.hT9gzEaY0n8=
U read and see what it say.i say STAY AWAY FROM JACK GILL ROCK ROLL XPRESS LANGLEY to today he still owe over 5grand past 155 days.he will just keep saying,no invoice,didnt get it,send again, bkah blah. I hate late payer.
Do you know the name of the dispatcher you dealt with?

NoNameOne

They did a load for us in March. Just got an email, they double broke it to another carrier, and now the original carrier's lawyer sent us a letter to get paid.

Stay away at all costs.

NoNameOne

UPDATE: according to Jack from Rock N Roll, Bob screwed him for a hefty amount of money. He acknowledged that he's in debt with some carriers that he used in the past, and he's working to fix the situation.

That being said, words are only words. Not sure where this is going to lead.

hussaria

Jack has been successfully avoiding my calls for 4 days.. They've owed us $2,350 for over 2 years now and keep giving excuses and the run-around..

I have reported him to LoadLink and would highly recommend the rest of you (that us the platform) do the same. He is still operational and screwing over drivers. You can report him by emailing: complaints@linklogi.com. At the very least, we can minimize his access to O/O.