Road Rider Transport

ltltrucker

anyone have any dealings with this company out of Aldergrove, BC and office Ontario? Just wanting to know what their service is like?

truck05

Have dealt with Marc in the Ontario office, good people. They are owned by Marnor Holdings. No experience with the BC office.

DIETCOKE

Site Supporter
I have used Road Rider a few times without issue. Marnor Holdings does not like to return tracing calls or emails.

PackRat

Site Supporter
Has anyone been having service issues with any of the MHL Group lately? Marnor Holdings, MHL, Riteway, Roadrider? Been dropping the ball like crazy lately.

DIETCOKE

Site Supporter
I have never had great luck with Marnor. Drivers that don't want to tarp. Many messages unanswered. Was never easy. We still use from time to time on shipments that are not very sensitive.

KeyFactor

Has anyone been having service issues with any of the MHL Group lately? Marnor Holdings, MHL, Riteway, Roadrider? Been dropping the ball like crazy lately.

I have a client that had a huge dispute with Road Rider. If what I'm told is true, it REALLY isn't good and I wouldn't do business with them under ANY circumstances. PM me for details.

martinwizz

I support what Key Factor has brought and would avoid to use them at all costs. We caught them double broker freight (Road Rider) but i would not trust any of the related companies. We had blacklisted Marnor already and realized recently there was more to it under different names. Use at your own risk. We have all back up evidences.

Enoch

Site Supporter
Wow. Should have read this before they triple brokered a load on me this month. We had used Marnor for years so did not consider using one of their divisions to be a concern.
Road Rider definitely on our do not use list.

PackRat

Site Supporter
FYI....even if you book with Marnor or MHL it can/will still end up on a Road Rider Truck. Just so you're aware.
PR.

tomshad

Road Rider Transport, MHL Transport..............OMG.........Run Away............DNU!!!!!!

Without getting into too much detail if you have used them you have probably had the same experiences.
Terrible updates, lie like a rug, must take loads and mess them up hoping they can pick up clients you lose due to their bad service. Have no idea where their trucks are after loading or just lie. I have updates showing them in one place then the next day they are 400 miles behind where they were the day before, "did the driver forget his coffee mug and go back?" I will quit, retire, give back a load before I ever give these clowns another load. I did some checking on the web and OMG seems like every operator they have ever had is taking them to court.

Unless you like being lied to, have your blood pressure hit the roof, have your client on your case for terrible service DO NOT USE, EVER!!!!!!

markhamboy

Road Rider Transport, MHL Transport..............OMG.........Run Away............DNU!!!!!!

Without getting into too much detail if you have used them you have probably had the same experiences.
Terrible updates, lie like a rug, must take loads and mess them up hoping they can pick up clients you lose due to their bad service. Have no idea where their trucks are after loading or just lie. I have updates showing them in one place then the next day they are 400 miles behind where they were the day before, "did the driver forget his coffee mug and go back?" I will quit, retire, give back a load before I ever give these clowns another load. I did some checking on the web and OMG seems like every operator they have ever had is taking them to court.

Unless you like being lied to, have your blood pressure hit the roof, have your client on your case for terrible service DO NOT USE, EVER!!!!!!

They have been on our DNU list for a long time. Did the same thing to me.